Halle Berry

I'm No Baby Dealer!

4/10/2013 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0410_halley_berry_olivier_getty_articleHalle Berry did NOT make any deal with soon-to-be baby daddy Olivier Martinez over who gets custody and who pays for diapers ... so says her lawyer.

Celeb lawyer Steve Kolodny tells TMZ a report in Us Weekly is bogus ... a report claiming Halle and fiance Olivier have hashed out a prenatal agreement in which he agreed to pay her child support if they break up. Kolodny says not only is there no deal, there hasn't been a discussion or even a whisper about one.

TMZ broke the story ... Halle is a little more than 3 months pregnant with her second child -- predestined to be a very good looking boy.

What's more ... Kolodny says any agreement not ratified by a judge --  where one parent gives up the right to an unborn child would be unenforceable.

Frankenpussy

She needs to grow her hair out.

IwuvTMZ

That's major bucks!

No stories about LiLo partying after the Letterman show?

KicksandGiggles

Poor kid. They need to be sure and allocate therapy allowance. Maybe big sister can recommend hers soon.

BReasonable

She's probably too scared to ask him for one. He'd beat the crap out of her. He is a ticking time bomb.

fresera

Are you trying to tell me not to believe what I read in US Weekly?!? A reputable and exemplary source for Journalism?? The same one in the tabloid business as TMZ??! I will not hear of it!

Gsharon 710

Wow! Thanks Harv for the news...my day is already getting better. SMDH

cristy

Poor baby !!

msboogie

How can they know the sex of the baby if she's just over 3 months? Isn't that only possible at about 20 weeks?

Jackie

Ain't gonna lose my sleep. bla bla

Echo

Why do I feel like TMZ is covering too many
"what this magazine said is not true" stories lately? Same with too many Kim stories, who cares if she is 200 lbs or not 200 lbs. Who cares if Halle did or didn't get a prenatal agreement? This is not news. This is just saying someone else's news is incorrect. Which technically is a moot point. I'm starting to wonder why TMZ seems one sided lately. I do not enjoy reading TMZ like I used to. Why not cover some stars (or pretend stars) that people actually like...

Miss. Priest

Crazy bitch.

Kevin

NO..she just got "Knocked up" to keep this guy in her life, because she's SUCH A BITCH ( And I should know..) that she has to trap this guy and risk her OWN health to make a child at 46/47 years old. Hint to Halle - This is the Oldest TRICK in the Book BITCH...and even if you're RICH - IT DOES NOT WORK...when that guy decides to pack up and go back to France ( which by all accounts he's BEEN ready to do..) you will have yet another couple of guys fighting on your doorstep...silly COW.

yaokay

How can they know the sex of the baby when she is only a little over 3 months....

Mimolicious

I can see her doing this since she's gone through hell with the first BD. You know, these celebs get with someone and he is "the one", "the love of my life" and next week they are in court. Like JLO style. SMH

MzDee2012