Jay-Z

Raps About Cuba Trip

"Obama Said ‘You Gonna Get Me Impeached'"

4/11/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

041113_jay_z_launch_v2
President Barack Obama told Jay-Z he was worried the rapper's controversial trip to Cuba would cost him the White House ... this according to Jay-Z.

Hova just released a new rap, in which he addresses all of the drama surrounding his trip to Cuba last week with his wife Beyonce.

In the song, titled "Open Letter," Jay says ..."Politicians never did s**t for me ... except lie to me, distort history.”

He continues, "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"

The implication based on the lyric -- that Obama did something shady in helping Jay-Z and Beyonce get into Cuba and he could be in political hot water as a result.

It's a pretty believable lyric, considering how close Jay is with B.O.

There's more -- "I can turn Havana to Atlanta ... ballin’ too much they try to jam you."

“I’m in Cuba, I love Cubans.This Communist talk is so confusing.”

0411_jayz_cuba_AP

Chaps

Dude's cigar looks like the turd I gave birth to this morning.

PS I like the name Jay Z because it reminds everyone he is LAZ-Y

Chaps

hmmm too bad Cuba doesnt have a 90 day lockdown program for Liarhan

Terry Hetherington

My son said Cuba is a great vacation spot....no Americans...HaHa...he was joking but it was funny.

Carol

Says the socialist to the person visiting the communist country

JennaKennedy

This is disturbing. Weren't JayZ and Obama buddies? Sounds like JayZ was a baby and got the president to pull strings to go to a place that is off limits. Gee, what can I get the President of the free world to do for me?! Shouldn't the President have been busy handling....gee, the economony, North Korea, our country?

beachchick218

JZ traipsed around CUBA like the clueless idiot he is. He and his puppet of a wife.

Sick of these two. Off with their heads...

Carol

the socialist was worried about him visiting the communists?

Dillymac

I wish Tony Montana would hack them up with a chainsaw

Fox

Rappers now a days will pull anything out of their ass and rap about it.

amanda2161

Beyoncé and Jay-Z are a HORRENDOUS excuse for American Citizens!!! I never liked them before and dislike them more than ever now!!! They should move their with their baby that Beyoncé never even gave birth to!!!

BaddieBrit

It's horrible how the pres can be more focused on entertainers than **** in America I regret voting for his ass

BaddieBrit

Bey and Jay I'm tired of em !! You don't run **** !

JFO

Stupid is as stupid does ....

Maka

Get over yourself your not that serious you devil worshipper. Obama should be worried about getting impeached for the NDAA act which all US citizens lost their rights. Not some s*** going to Cuba

Sue from jersey

We don't care what that couple thinks