Jay-Z

Raps About Cuba Trip

"Obama Said ‘You Gonna Get Me Impeached'"

4/11/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

041113_jay_z_launch_v2
President Barack Obama told Jay-Z he was worried the rapper's controversial trip to Cuba would cost him the White House ... this according to Jay-Z.

Hova just released a new rap, in which he addresses all of the drama surrounding his trip to Cuba last week with his wife Beyonce.

In the song, titled "Open Letter," Jay says ..."Politicians never did s**t for me ... except lie to me, distort history.”

He continues, "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"

The implication based on the lyric -- that Obama did something shady in helping Jay-Z and Beyonce get into Cuba and he could be in political hot water as a result.

It's a pretty believable lyric, considering how close Jay is with B.O.

There's more -- "I can turn Havana to Atlanta ... ballin’ too much they try to jam you."

“I’m in Cuba, I love Cubans.This Communist talk is so confusing.”

0411_jayz_cuba_AP

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bjay

Illluminati in Cuba..... Perfect together.

jen

you love cuba? THEN EFFIN STAY THERE YOU MOTHER EFFER....AND TAKE OBAMA WITH ....YOU DISGUST AMERICANS......

jen

you love cuba.....

SAYITWITURCHEST

I be damned if someone tell me where I can and cannot go.

LovelyRita

Entitlement once again shows itself.

Jen

They are painfully pretentious

PhilipMarkum

Obama, you hang out with the trash and you're gonna smell like garbage. You haven't figured out that some of the people who claim to associate with you are going to take advantage of you? Seriously? And about getting impeached, don't worry about it...THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE: Seen the 90 MILLION people unemployed lately? Companies firing and reducing all employees' work time to part-time because of ObamaCare? P.S., You can take the 5% you supposedly gave back to the Treasury as an example of you also "suffering" and shove it.

Mindy

2 things.... 1) They should just stay there if they love it so much, and 2) Am I the only one who thinks B looks like she may be pregnant

Mindy

DivaStateOvMind

Are we seriously about to sit her and act like these lyrics are an exact conversation? In other news, TMZ does another major reach from a song lyric.

jimi

Audio to follow shortly ...please don't

tenley

Celebrities are political imbeciles.

If you are friends with Obama, you get to do things average citizens cannot. Obama claimed he would be transparent, but actually is LESS transparent than ANY other president in history.

DeAnna

I don't think it's really fair when US laws don't apply to everyone. I also don't like rich people that give the impression of entitlement

@iAMTIMWILSON

I just lost 45 seconds of my life that I will never be able to get back by reading this story, thanks a lot TMZ!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments