Lindsay Lohan

Gets D For Attendance

at 'SM5' Premiere

4/12/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0412_charlie_sheen_lindsay_GettyLindsay Lohan is as predictable as a pineapple in a Mai Tai ... she showed up 40 minutes late for her "Scary Movie 5" premiere.

In fact ... she blew in 30 minutes before they rolled up the red carpet.

Her "SM5" and "Anger Management" co-star Charlie Sheen broke away from a few interviews to snap a few pics with the soon-to-be-in-rehab-but-not-until-after-she-goes-to-Coachella starlet.

Bet she won't be late when Phoenix takes the stage.

ralph

Damn tmz you guys wont leave lindsay alone.

HappYdayZ

If Lindsay were to show up on time it would mean she had to cut it short at happy hour at "Trash" BaR! Haha:-\

ketjo

Don't you just wish you knew what he whispered in her ear as he's faking that kissy kissy face......Know Charley I would bet it had a lot of F's and C works in it.....LOL

Olivia3100

She is so disrepectful of everything and everyone....all about the me me me. I don't see why people continue to give her jobs and product representations. She is a washed up narcissist. She has lost her talent, her looks, her voice and her dignity!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

You can bet your little bippy that SLAG will be early for COKEchella . . .

Its Nikki Bitches

D for Dont hire her !!!

MiMi

Leave my sweet Lindsay alone haters,TMZ constantly hounds my sweet Lindsay wherever she goes.......LEAVE LINDSAY ALONE!!!!!!

Black Dirt Goodness

I'm glad that ugly Regina left. Now we gotta get rid of Niki. They both are so hateful to me and my granddaughter.

Questdelsangraal

What a loser.
Without royalties this creature would be turning tricks at IHop.

taz

Going to rehab again may not do anything for Lindsay, but at least we'll have three months when we don't have to see or hear her.

nan

I think she has burned her last bridge.
Just because the tabloids keep covering her , she thinks relevant..
They are just waiting for the inevitable, if she keeps this up, , because she is a train wreck.
Not only is she a mess , she is a rude mess.
If I was Charlie Sheen, I would stop taking her calls.
You cant help someone who wont help themself.

janet

D-my ass. Lohan flat out flunked.

She knew damn well she was suppose to be there on time. She pulls the bullshyt she was late because "they" left her dress in NY.

Sheen was not thrilled but being a professional he did the token smile for the cameras. You know damn well the producers are livid.

Stevie

I'm still getting over the fact that she's famous!

Fluffy

It wouldv'e been good if they just moved inside and rolled up the carpet before she decided to grace them by showing up unfashionably late

janet

@Stevie...Lohan does all this stupid stuff for attention. It's the only attention she gets. Without being a nothing more than a tabloid joke it would be Lindsay who?