Gordon Ramsay

Fat Cow Sued For Being

Dairy Dairy Cheap

4/16/2013 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_gordon_ramsay_getty_article3

Gordon Ramsay
faces a really expensive restaurant bill ... and we're not talking $300 for foie gras and sturgeon.  We're talking about a $45k bill for stuff you can't even eat.

Ramsay hired a company to trick out Fat Cow, his extremely popular restaurant at The Grove in L.A.. Gordon clearly doesn't settle for Kenmore appliances.  The range, fryers, countertops, shelving, dishwashers, exhaust hoods, exhaust ducts, fridges, and other accoutrements totaled $191,235.24.

According to a lawsuit filed by the company that outfitted the joint, Gordon paid some of the bill but not all -- there's a pesky $45,350.35 balance which allegedly has gone unpaid.

So Gordon is going to court, where the cafeteria food is abysmal.  Trust us.

We reached out to Ramsay's reps ... but the lawsuit hasn't been delivered to their table.

Senseofreality

Get out!!!!!

DeeMaree

Forgive me but Gordon Ramsey is so sexy to me.

DeeMaree

I know I know. Some things just can't be explained! As I said you will just have to forgive me.

Phil Mcl

Why would anyone eat at these famous chefs restaurants. You are not eating THEIR COOKING they are rarely there. For one they own many restaurants and than they are also off doing cooking shows all the time.

Mrugowsky

Probably just some accounting error since obviously G. R. has the money to pay.

RachesRules

LOVE Chef Gordon! He's a stand up guy, there must be a very reasonable explanation for this.

Cricket

I love Chef Ramsay and his empire was built off of hard work, quality and concern for his patrons. He's not the Kartrashians. I'm sure there will be a fair resolution and no scandal.

hihat

Why anyone would patronize any of this abusive dbag's establishments is beyond me...

levyi

Chef will pay his bills... he is an awesome chef. Although, I had the oppurtunity to meet him last Summer, and it seems that his hands have gone soft. Just sayin'... Can't expect a man to work the line all his life, I guess.

Kelly

I'd like to hear more about which TMZ staffer knows so much about the courthouse cafeteria.

Whatever

Gordo can do no wrong in my book. There is probably reasonable explanation as to why the bill has not been paid in full.

Conchita

This is a GREAT place. BEST VEGGIE BURGER EVER'!!!

static

Pay your bills you cheap bastard.

Cat

In the words of the great Chef Ramsay PISS OFF!!!

kim

I'm guessing there was some kind of mis"stake" People don't pay $145,885 of a $191,235 bill when they have this kind of money to skip out on $45,000. Now piss off you donkey's!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments