Lindsay Lohan

Sober Coachella ...

Mission Accomplished

4/16/2013 5:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

041613_lindsay_lohan_launch
Lindsay Lohan stuck to her guns this weekend at Coachella ... telling TMZ, she followed through on her promise NOT to take a sip of booze the entire weekend -- AND WHY WOULD SHE LIE????

Lindsay was out in Malibu earlier today when we asked if she stayed clean as a whistle at the booze-filled drug-infested music festival?

We also asked about her favorite Coachella act ... and what her favorite non-alcoholic drink is? She actually answers.

Lindsay's scheduled to kick off her 90-day rehab stint on May 2nd.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Taxidrver

Go to Jail already.

Santo

Because if the world has taught us anything, it's that addicts never lie. Right...

Toilethead

I'm so sick of hearing about that nut.

angry white dude

Slut.

barbarella

unfortunately, one of her stories will soon begin with RIP.........her parents suck.

my 2 cents

An asthmatic with her cigarettes ! My old brand too !

monique

don't this worn out tired bitch ever just take a day off and sit her ass at home, seriously it's always the same drama day in and day out

Kelly

Liar.

Quiet

16 days till she gets locked down and cant lie about being sober ..dumb skally wank..she so skally with bruises smelly blah blah blah
always alone never has a girlfriend with her just her lil brother. exactly like fat azz kim..never has girlfriends..always alone shopping, eating lunch..

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

She shouldn't have talked to them.

who-me

hooker

YouDontSay

Why give any attention to this lying thieving druggie? I am sick of it.

Fluffy

She's behind the wheel of another black Porsche! Watch your A**!

tom

whistleblower testimony....

"I work on a security commission and I've just received word to start on a campaign we've been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.

I'll keep it as short can I can

They're going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he's unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn't be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.

I can't do anything or I'll lose my job and possibly face criminals charges. Please don't let them get away with it. They won't find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don't let them hurt our rights."

__________