President Obama

I'm Not Jay-Z's Travel Agent

4/17/2013 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Obama
is squashing Cubagate once and for all -- and it seems he's had it up to here with Jay-Z.

When POTUS was asked about the trip on "Today" ... you could see him bristle.  At first he tried being diplomatic, and finally in a moment of frustration groused, "We've got better things to do."

Jay-Z sparked controversy when he rapped in "Open Letter" -- "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"

The question now ... Is Jay-Z persona non grata at the White House?  That tends to happen when you embarrass the Prez.  If that's the case, Michelle's 50th BD is gonna be awkward, because Beyonce is slated to sing ... or lip sync.

Dude

I believe him, like i believe my taxes won't go up, my health insurance is getting cheaper, my rights won't be stomped on, that my country is now a safer place and that i'm not living in a dicatorship.

nate

TMZ generation elected this corrupt mental midget for another term. Absolutely appalling. Obamacare here we come....

itsnoise

Anyone that has anything negative to say about our President is either racist or a idiot.

OooooNooo!

More importantly, what is the president doing about the break-up of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne?

Brandacej

Does anyone actually believe anything that comes out of his mouth at this point???

randomnone

Of course we do!!! He is not a shyster like you Harvey

debbiedoesnothing

Good job, TMZ. Way to feed the right nutjobs and conspiracy theorists who think Obama is the root of all evil. Anybody who's stupid enough to believe the President even has time for nonsense like that, or that Jay Z has a direct line to the Oval Office, is stupid enough to vote for Romney.

itsnoise

Jay Z is an idiot because he and his wife tried to distance themselves from KimYe and then turns around and reverses any good by adding the Prez to his weak ass rap song & starting stuff by going to Cuba.

KWDragon

I think you meant "vacay," TMZ because "vaca" is "cow" in Spanish and, despite what I think of her, Beyonce is WAAAAYYY too pretty to be called a cow.

PG

Move on. Nothing to see here.

Jordan

I Believe the President when he says he had nothing to do with it, but the White House is a different Story, I do not know of how many educational trip there are that are organized for people to stay at the most expensive Hotels, owned by the Castro Regime, Eat at the best Restaurants owned by the Castro Regime. What did Jay Z get his education in Cuban Cigars Owned by the Cuban Regime, And by the way the Cuban Regime Makes these people that waited on Jay Z and Beyoncé Hand and Foot for no Money, they are slave Labors in the country.

ivan

When does this man take responsibility for anything? the media kiss his ass on a daily basis and people continue to say he is doing a good job-really? If unemployment were 75% they would still vote for him.

Colonel Nudge

i don't speak ghetto

CHRYL

If the president had no knowledge, Jay Z was very bold to put those lyrics out there if they were not true!!!!!!

Beyonce and Jayz appeared a lot thur out the presidential re-election and a lot of that know beyonce knows that she does nothing without getting something in return; Beyonce appears to be one of the most selfish entertainers out there, so I have no doubt that something was promised to byeyonce and jayz!!!!!!!

BUT IF THIS WAS PART OF AN AGREEMENT WITH THEM, I AM VERY ASHAME THAT THEY WERE ALLOWED TO GET THIS MUCH LEADWAY AND PRIVILEGE........VERY SAD!!!!!

pat

Jay-Z and his self-centered wife are attention-seeking A-Holes

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments