Kim Kardashian

Hairy Everywhere ...

AGAIN

4/18/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0417-kim-kardashian-getty-full-moonEither Kim Kardashian has werewolf blood or her pregnancy has triggered a serious regrowth of body hair ... TMZ has learned.

Kim -- the Armenian poster child for laser body hair removal -- has famously zapped virtually every follicle from the neck down -- but sources close to the reality star tell TMZ, her pregnancy hormones have reawakened the slumbering beast.

We're told Kim has recently been forced to wax -- something she hasn't done in years -- and she's already made appointments to get the new hair growth re-lasered after she gives birth.

FYI, increased hair growth is extremely common during pregnancy ... Drew Barrymore even admitted she grew a small goatee while she was knocked up. It happens.

But in Kim's case ... they might want to break out the lawn mower.

0418_celebrity_hair_donts_footer

Dani

OMG! A negative article about the KimmieKakes!! Mike Walters must have the day off.

JohnniePolo

Just the thought of this hairy big azzed shaved down bigfoot makes me vomit in my mouth. She is absolutely disgusting and I feel like I need a shower after taking 30 seconds of my life commenting about her.

cobrazombie

WHO THE F--K CARES ABOUT THAT WASTE OF OXYGEN AND HER HAIRY TITS?!

jason

typical absentee father where is kanya? what he cant stand that her body is not what it was or its just time to move on...take your pic..

pat

That may be why Kanye is staying away from her. He's absolutely grossed out by her. Or at least he should be. He's probably regretting hooking up with this wide load of plastic.

I swear he will dump her nasty ass before she give birth.

ashley

come on now, enough of this girl, i'm no fan, but leave the girl alone.
these are just plum stupid stories!

jimi

do we really need to know this?

jeff

I'm not sure what's crazier that TMZ would print this story or that Kim would send it to them (how else would TMZ know?)

Pat

It's defiantly not werewolf blood, I've seen it before and this isn't it. No, I believe the little Miss Kwhore has contracted some revolutionary, cutting edge, state of the art venereal disease. Leave it to a Kwhore to be the first to contract it. Now I'm left to wonder who got it first Kim or that little guy what's his name…oh yeah Kanye West.

Ivan in Phoenix

Anything to keep her up on KMZ. And she's only famous because of being peed on and getting it in the pooper. What a pig!

Lynn317

The scariest thing about Kim these days isn’t her hairy appearance ... it is her appearance in general.
That pic above of Kim must have been when she finally saw herself in a good full length mirror with one of her many super tight self styled “chic” pregnancy looks ... something so terrifying it makes even the boldest paps turn away in complete terror.

Yup

So the porky piss whore has hair sprouting all over the place, eh? Just goes to show that maybe she & her whore sisters may be related to wookies after all...

marchetti

No talent whore!

LISA

Someone actually called TMZ to say Kim K is growing vast amounts of body hair? I'm guessing Mike Walters was on second lunch when this went down, LOL!!!

Seriously though, pregnancy does all kinds of strange things to a woman’s body. I’d rather hear about the rumored Kimye split.

cluesarethere

There you go... All that hair... She would fit in perfectly in France.

She's so vain. Makes me wonder why she would have settle for Kanye to make a baby. Reggie Bush's baby is going to be so cute while she has to keep worrying about how her baby will look.