Tanning Mom

Topless Bikini MELTDOWN!

4/18/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0418_tanning_mom_naked_bikini_photos_launch_v2The environmental effects wreaked on the ecosystem are still unknown after a somewhat pale Tanning Mom aka Patricia Krentcil attempted to bronze her luscious droopy topless flesh, balloon knot belly button and tatted up vadge in an unfortunate silver bikini on a quarantined New Jersey beach yesterday.

Since getting off the hook for allegedly bringing her 5-year-old into a tanning booth, Patty -- who says she's 45 years old -- is now choosing to shrivel up like a raisin with the help of the natural sun.

To avoid damage, protective eyewear should be worn at all times.

Terija

WTF is she on?!?

Dave

GROSS. Seriously gross.

catsushi32

I've seen alcoholic's with bellies like that it is usually because their liver is swollen from years of drinking, and they get that yellowish tinge to their skin.
I feel for the kids, I know anytime I have seen her talk she has been nasty drunk.

gypsyglo1

Tanning mom should be ashamed of herself for showing her water bottle tits and her nasty looking body on the beach...I feel sorry for her kids, no one wants a mother like this. she looks like she's 60 years old. Put some clothes on and cover up your nasty self.

Steve

I broke a rib barfing

Steve

Looks like the Montauk Monster washed up on the beach

Carol

Slow news day, TMZ?

Areukiddingme?

For the love of God, put some clothes on! I am sure your family is mortified, not to mention your child will eventually see this. I think I'm blind now!

Michelle

Schwing!! (Not!!)

Marquis De Suave

Did she fall into a vat of chewing gum or is that her skin? Please say it's chewing gum.

jinx

Stuff a couple of implants into those saggy blouse blobs and it's Courtney Stodden!

Brian

Things you can't unsee...

Diamond Goddess!

They say that she had a head injury, but why isn't she corralled better?!
Tan Mom does NOT need to be running loose.
She is pizzed about the Jersey tan ban, so not she's amping up her behavior in retaliation.
(I'd hate to see what she'd do if they ban ALL tanning, including beach and yard!!!)

lisam

uggggggggggggggggggly

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm being serious here, does anyone know the mental state of this woman? I can't believe anyone with a normal thought in their head would get out there and pose like that. I mean, she says she's 45, but her body looks much older. I kind of feel bad for her, because something is off about her and I'm not sure she's aware of it.