Tanning Mom

Topless Bikini MELTDOWN!

4/18/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0418_tanning_mom_naked_bikini_photos_launch_v2The environmental effects wreaked on the ecosystem are still unknown after a somewhat pale Tanning Mom aka Patricia Krentcil attempted to bronze her luscious droopy topless flesh, balloon knot belly button and tatted up vadge in an unfortunate silver bikini on a quarantined New Jersey beach yesterday.

Since getting off the hook for allegedly bringing her 5-year-old into a tanning booth, Patty -- who says she's 45 years old -- is now choosing to shrivel up like a raisin with the help of the natural sun.

To avoid damage, protective eyewear should be worn at all times.

Mee

SHAMELESS WOMAN !
Move believable is that she HAS BEEN TANNING FOR 45 yrs.
NEEDS to hide her LEATHER SKIN (offensive to eyesight's) and put away her MARBLE IN each SOCK BREAST'S

Gaylord

OMG! Seeing this is almost, but not quite, as bad as seeing KimK's ultra huge posterior! If I don't go blind I will still need a month for my woody to recover. Puke, puke, and ....... puke. You saw that one coming, eh?

bored

Ewwwww mental break down!! Least OctoMom has better titties!!

Jael

High octane nightmare fuel isn't even close to describing this.

Notaparazzzi

****ing wonderful. Thank you TMZ. Apparently, civilization ended as we know it on April 18, 2013.

matt stone

i am a taxpayer is is true that ll to go to court?

dana

Why the heck is this crap on TMZ, She is not a celebrity
Give me a break, her 15 minutes are up, is it that slow of a news day.

Terri

This woman was on Dr. Drew a couple of times and she is obviously a tad light in the loafers. She can have all the confidence in the world but save it for private time with yourself or sig other. She needs help like help getting to the shrinks office. If she didnt want to be judged common sense will tell you dont pose naked in a public forum when you are looking like that. I am 58 look gorgeous blonde and look very young. HOWEVER I have had three children, an ectopic pregnancy, gall bladder surgery, hysterectomy and my body shows the scars but I cover it up at the beach or in public. I would never show my body to anyone out in a beach or anywhere else. Age takes its toll even though my face looks good and no wrinkles I still am 58 not 28. There is no shame in that. The shame comes in from being delusional in thinking that even though you aged you still look good in a bikini or less. C'mon lady leave the bikini to your own backyard and the twenty-somethings who are nice to look at.

Kinkee Pinkee

Good grief Mrs. Krentcil ... at least switch to a one-piece!!!

dee

Okay, I'm all for women having confidence in themselves, but share it with those who are interested!

nipples mugee

Son of a b!tch.. she gave me eye tumors.

roll3567

Be warned ladies....that's what tats look like on a 50 yr old body.

latestdiets.net

yummy yum yums! who wouldn't take a slice of that.

tracey254

eeewwwwwww.

badaboom

45 my left %#$. She's got to be 50+. And high as a kite to think she looks hot. YIKES.