Tanning Mom

Topless Bikini MELTDOWN!

4/18/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0418_tanning_mom_naked_bikini_photos_launch_v2The environmental effects wreaked on the ecosystem are still unknown after a somewhat pale Tanning Mom aka Patricia Krentcil attempted to bronze her luscious droopy topless flesh, balloon knot belly button and tatted up vadge in an unfortunate silver bikini on a quarantined New Jersey beach yesterday.

Since getting off the hook for allegedly bringing her 5-year-old into a tanning booth, Patty -- who says she's 45 years old -- is now choosing to shrivel up like a raisin with the help of the natural sun.

To avoid damage, protective eyewear should be worn at all times.

Vonnie

I am SO embarrassed for her!! Gross....

liz

Somebody Please Kill ME!! I don't want to Live anymore!

LovinLife

She is so f***ing repulsive! I just threw up in my mouth!

SubH2O1682

I feel so sorry for that poor photographer.

Seriously?

SICK!

Steph

WHY? Who does that and why is anyone letting her go topless on a beach! Where her husband? Damn poor family!

Sylvixen

I'M BLIND!!!!!!!!

snowboardchick

I think I heard somewhere that she has a history of a brain injury. I think people should stop taking advantage of the fact that she is definitely "off"

LovinLife

I'm so confused? Who took these pictures and why? Dear god, this is the most disgusting thing tmz as ever done.

Annette Sabala Cendejas

Holy **** a beached whail......... Wait.... ewwwwwww

flaar

Hey, what is the news? 45 years old lady sunbathing, normal here in Europe. But you Americans you are so sad...

Sarah

I think this is the very first series of pictures I've ever seen by TMZ that wasn't plagued by ads. In fact, there were 100 photos and zero ads.

TMZ = good at business

Rikki Doxx

"To avoid damage, protective eyewear should be worn at all times."

Especially looking at her. Where's the eye bleach when you need it?

ThatonegirlCC

Ohmygod we've all gone to hell...

Nick

Why are you the only guys who have these photos? Is one of your photographers doing her? I remember on TMZ Live one of your cast said Tanning Mom looks good for her age! Maybe he's the culprit behind all this nonsense. Or is she paying him for the publicity? She does NOT look good for 45. She looks hideous. Maybe if she was 65 it could be said she looked better than most her age (and she does look over 60), but she's 20 years younger than that!