Boston Bombing Suspect

Partied

Following Deadly Attack

4/20/2013 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0419-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-gettyBefore leading cops on a city-wide manhunt, Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was busy partying it up with friends in a college dorm room ... this just two days after his deadly attack on the Boston Marathon.

The bombs went off on Monday and while law enforcement pored over photos searching for a lead, Tsarnaev went back to his dorm at UMass Dartmouth and acted like a regular non-terrorist college kid, according to the Boston Globe.

He reportedly slept in his dorm, went to the gym and then partied Wednesday night with pals from his intramural soccer team. A student source told the paper, "He was just relaxed."

The 19-year-old even tweeted before the shin-dig ... "I'm a stress-free kind of guy."

But by Friday, Tsarnaev's face was plastered over every media outlet, the UMass campus went into lockdown mode, his brother -- the other bombing suspect -- had been shot dead and Tsarnaev was finally captured ... after an intense stand-off with police, which left him wounded.

He remains in serious condition.

MrsMeyer

Piece of ****.

lilywhite

PORED. Jesus.

Millicent Broderick

The post about being a stress free guy was dated April 16..marathon day. For those who are really interested in the time line of these events, please news outlets, try to get it right.

havardgrad

This the main reason why queers shouldn't get married. MERICA!

Kashat

I hope he doesn't get the death penalty. I say they blow up his legs and arms and let him suffer in prison the rest of his life.

♥TMZ but ...

ask him now

zombie six

Some of you I swear have to be as dumb and clueless as the sky is blue. I bet if someone said the sky was red you dumb ****s would believe it.

Az Heat

Let me clarify something since TMZ sucks and I'm unable to reply to my post from my phone. Yes I say OUR country because if you came here and your an immirant go the **** back to your own country! Since America always has to be politically correct some Americans are going to start taking things into their own hands and it's not gonna be pretty! So either we change our laws and stop being pu$$ies or these bombings will keep happening!

Jinx819

Where is the proof that him and his dead brother are guilty ? What about the bomb drill that took place during the marathon? What about the marines and the snipers on the roof tops ?

LOL!

These people blow them selves up to kill as many as they can. Do you really believe that killing them on live TV is going to deter other terrorist? They would probably laugh! I say let them rot in a window less cell 24 hour a day lockdown! I don't see anything more brutal than that. No human

Joynlv72

.....I thought Muslims DON'T drink.....piece of sh**!

LOL!

No human contact for the rest of their lives!

Liz

He probably thought there was no way they would be caught, or else it would take a long time for police to figure it out and they could have done more bombings before then. The lesson is that when thousands of cops are looking for you 24 hours a day, they'll figure it out faster than you can run.

Spriggy

Maybe he was acting normal and relaxed because he really had no reason not to. We do not know with 100% certainty that he is guilty. Not that anyone seems to care, but before we condemn the teenager to death, I would like to hear him speak.

Penabutta

Such an innocent looking POS!