Farrah Abraham

I Got a New Apt ...

800 Miles From My Mom

4/20/2013 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0420-farrah-abraham-new-placeFarrah Abraham needed to get far, far away from her judgy-wudgy mother ... so the "Teen Mom" put not one, but TWO STATES between them.

TMZ broke the story ... Farrah was living at her mom's place in Nebraska, but when mommy-dearest learned Farrah was behind (and in front of) the whole sex-tape scandal ... she kicked her out. Farrah says she chose to leave.

Regardless ... Farrah hightailed it 800 miles south to the Lone Star State. She's now leasing a two-bedroom apartment in Bee Cave (Google it) for $1,150 per month. We're told she's thrilled to be away from her mother.

As for the digs ... it comes with a terrace, foothill views, top-level infinity pool and a fitness center. Plus, we're told Farrah's dad lives just down the street.

You know what that means ... FREE BABYSITTING!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

gotchagomo

****. She's 30 minutes from me. She won't last in Bee Cave--folks are pretty high class out there and won't have anything to do with her.

tmzfan

Great (sarcasm) reporting TMZ. Her mother lives in Iowa.

telldatruth

Oh Farrah what an imbecil. Trying so desperately to find herself as a celebrity. When all she is, is a whiny, plastic sell out. She needs to come to the realization that maybe (and it's a big maybe) some rich moron finds her at least tolerable.

Stace

Oh my gosh. She lives way too close to me.

Elbowz Wifey

This narsasistc piece of ****. Its ALL about HER! In my opinion, her mom is waayy to good to her. She treats her mom like ****. Farrah is GARBAGE. ALWAYS WILL BE!!

AmandaIsA_G

After reading some of these comments, I'm shocked! Learn how to spell, people! While you're at it, get some grammar lessons. I understand we all make mistakes and typos once in a while, but holy cow!!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8