'Billy the Exterminator'

Cops Sweet Plea Deal

In Roach Case

4/21/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419-billy-exterminator-mug
"Billy the Exterminator" won't be bugged by those pesky inmates looking for some late night love ... because he just got a reprieve by a judge.

The A&E star -- real name William Bretherton -- and his wife, Mary, were busted last April when cops caught them with synthetic marijuana and a smoking device. Both parties pled guilty Friday to drug possession.

As part of the plea deal ... Billy was sentenced to 60 days in jail, BUT he won't have to serve time if he pays a $500 fine, completes four 8-hour days of community service, undergoes substance abuse evaluation and steers clear of drugs and alcohol.

To make sure he's clean ... Billy must submit to random drug testing.

If Billy stays clean for a year, he's free to pursue his dream of crucifying all the critters his little heart desires.

static

Complete waste of taxpayer dollars prosecuting that.

lee

Is it just me or he looks like mel gibson here

KicksandGiggles

Leave him alone. If I had his job, I would need drugs as well!!!

jane

Drugs... why is there a overwhelming problem with those people who do not understand that alcohol is a drug? and so it is not alcohol and drugs, it is, in fact just drugs.Being legal does not make a difference

my4girrrrls

Wtf is synthetic marijuana and if you get in that much trouble for fake weed ya might as well smoke the real deal!! Good luck Billy! Love your show and enthusiasm for all things disgusting

Pete

harsh penaly for something thats legal in 2 states

tleeg

His show is awesome.

Reese

I love this show, especially his Mom

LISA

Personally, I think pot should be legal and treated like alcohol. I've seen nearly all of Billy's shows, and he and his brother are always very professional, responsible and super nice. I don't think he could do his job if he had a serious drug or alcohol problem.

D-INCARNATION

This seems like something a $25 fine should have taken care of...

zombie

Synthetic pot? AMATEURS!

SheisHot

Too bad, I was hoping to cream pie his old lady a couple times each day while he was in the can.

Janet Becraft

I LOVE watching Billy The Exterminator and his wife Mary was great on season 1.
Don't worry Vexcon fans, Billy and his wife Mary will be clean forever and when Billy does season 7 of Billy The Exterminator, Billy and A&E will let the fans know.
WATCH OUT CRITTERS, HERE COME VEXCON OR HERE COMES BIILY THE EXTERMINATOR AND OR HERE COMES BILLY.

WTF

Can't believe anybody watches this crap. These people and show are better suited for a cartoon series.

cowgirl

How the hell do u get busted for fake weed ...lmao

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments