Boston Bomber

He Took Cues from

'Breaking Bad'

4/21/2013 7:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0421_Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev_BB_logo
Boston Bomber
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was a big fan of "Breaking Bad" ... praising the show for teaching him how to dispose of corpses.

Since his capture Friday ... a lot of information is surfacing about the 19-year-old Chechan college student who helped mastermind a deadly attack on the Boston Marathon and led police on a massive manhunt.

Turns out Dzhokhar was a fan of violent TV shows ... in particular "Game of Thrones" and "Breaking Bad."

He tweeted earlier this year ... "Breaking Bad taught me how to dispose of a corpse."

As TMZ previously reported, his 26-year-old brother Tamerlan -- who was killed by cops during the manhunt -- was deep into hip hop.

Dzhokhar remains in police custody, in serious condition and unable to speak.

jdelanoi

Good job TMZ. Make it sound like Breaking Bad and hip-hop are the reasons these two committed these crimes. Keep up the good work...

Danard

WTF does hiphop and tv shows have to do with what this person did? Thank you people for putting the blame on something that shouldn't even been in the same topic as terrorism

Dano HI 50

TMZ you A H's

FredBalls

Really. He's a fan of shows that 10 million people watch. I bet he sleeps in a bed. All those bombers and terrorists and killers sleep in beds. They obviously cause people to do those terrible things. Ban beds!

You silly people. He said it taught him how to dispose of a corpse. He (supposedly) made bombs with pressure cookers. I don't remember there being an episode where Mr. White rigged up a kitchen appliance with gunpowder and nails and set it off at a marathon.

You want to know the real reason why he did it? You'll have to wait, because currently the only guy who knows is dying in a hospital bed with a hole in his neck.

Gloryg7

Sorry Movies and Music DO NOT make anyone who is sane go build bombs and kill and maim other people. This little jerk.and his good for nothing big brother CHOSE to be evil hurt people. I hope this little pig is in allot of pain and I hope he lives so he can be punished!

Sara

I hope they don't kill this one too I bet there's something behind this story and he should be questioned we gotta know the truth and I bet it wasn't just two involved I feel like there were more who at least knew about this

BB not bb

You know, I have no interest in these shows that glorify and glamorize violence and crime. I hated The Sopranos that made the mafia look like a nice family show. But when you have kids whose parents and family don't bother to raise them, and they have these shows to teach them the facts of life as it were, you have the potential for them to follow someone that can offer this excitement in real life.

In come the imams with their pie in the sky promises and renegade philosophies. They will galdly train you in all of the criminal activity you want, all for the glory of their god, Allah.

These shows are not just dangerous when they make violence look more appealing, they also give the goody goody people the false sense that they know all about how the criminal mind works. These people have seen it on TV, so now they think they are fit to judge the next TV criminal trotted out in front of them, whether it be on the news story or the nighttime drama.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I watch Game of Thrones, that doesn't make me want to go out and kill anyone. You can't blame T.V. or movies for making stable minded people want to go out and emulate them. The people that commit these kinds of violence would do it with or without an outside influence.

LetsBeReAL

If there was something to hide from the fbi's perspective, this kid would've winded up dead. They made sure that they did everything in their power to make sure he survived and lived to tell the truth. I'm sure the FBI and higher officials told physicians at the hospital that DEATH was not an option for this kid. The physicians had to keep him alive under any cir***stances. He needs to tell the public what he did and why he did it and so on. You think that the gov't didn't think that if he showed up dead, your theories would go stir crazy all over the Internet!?! They needed to debunk your bull****. And to all the conspiracy theorists out there, I'm going to agree with the poster below and say if YOU REALLY BELIEVE that this is all a staged setup and the FBI is behind this, maybe you should grow some balls and make a campaign about it. Sitting behind your computer and making YouTube videos does absolutely nothing. Investigate and demand answers. I've looked at the "evidence" and pictures the tin hat people are putting out there and they literally pulled it out of their butts. They take pictures and say whatever they want about them and people believe them. Again, if these kids weren't guilty, they both would've been dead. Even the guys wife left him because he was going cuckoo. If anyone would know something it would be HER. she knows his capabilities & apparently he was full of rage. His brother just got wrapped up with his brother's crazy and will now face the ultimate justice for it.

CyndiChainsaW

What's with the all of a sudden rap/hip hop comment? That made no sense. Your writings lack any fluidity, big time. Hey I can compose way better snippets than this. Can I get a job?

Pre-school

Great. Lets blame everything on Hiphop and TV for corrupting such "good and decent" white boys. How Sad. Give me a F**KING break. These pieces of human trash did this because they wanted to. Game of Thrones did not make the bombs and put the guns in the hands of these losers. Everytime there is some white guy involved in some heinous crime, Americans try to "sugarcoat" what they did and use distraction as a way of saying, "they did this, but here's why"
The reason means nothing to the people who's lives are changed forever by this event. These were just to monsters that wanted to hurt innocent people.

theroyalgs

Isn't this a Celebrity blog???

lynkel

This is what he wants, people talking about him. I dont want to know about this monster. Dont care where he grew up, dont care about his schooling, dont care he loved hip hop, just dont care. Instead of informing us about him why dont you stop talking about him and talk about the ones we lost, talk about the Boston PD, talk about the heros. Just not him, thats what he wanted to go down in history, lets just erase him.

Fox

I hope they dispose of his body in a bucket full of acid once he dies.

justus282

This is just wreckless, bs reporting, I swear TMZ is just as bad as FOX news...so what he was a fan of those shows and hip hop music, so are millions of others who wouldn't harm a fly...I can't wait until they find a copy of some random video game at his house and try to blame that too, idiots.