Jason Aldean

SEPARATED FROM WIFE

After Kissing Other Woman

4/26/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0426_james_aldean_wife

Jason Aldean and his wife have separated ... after the country superstar was pictured kissing another woman on the Sunset Strip back in September ... sources connected to the couple tell TMZ.

We're told Aldean and his high-school sweetheart Jessica Ussery have been struggling ever since the "Dirt Road Anthem" singer put the moves on Season 11 "A.I." contender Brittany Kerr in front of a bunch of people at a Hollywood bar.

Aldean and Ussery initially tried to move past the incident together -- and they even walked a red carpet side-by-side back in November.

But now, Aldean's rep says the couple is "having problems" ... and sources tell us they've decided to take some time apart.  The split was first reported by Us Weekly.

Aldean and Ussery have been married since 2001 and have 2 kids together.

0426_jason_aldean_big_mistake_launch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

ms. m.

sad...now where's my weekly lilo fix? i'm hurtin' bad!!

Elizabeth

The guy is a jerk, he had a nice looking wife at home. And she probably fully supported his career.. Some of the people were saying if she satisfied him he wouldn't go elsewhere. That is a big lie and a misconception..

It doesn't matter how great the wife is emotionally, physically or otherwise! If I man wants to be unfaithful then he'll do it, with whoever he wants..

I hope she divorces the a@#hole and get's alot of prosperity and her well being back..

Jenna

Jessica, you seem way too pretty and way too classy for this trash. I see that you have been with him since high school. You probably saw him through some really bad times and he repays you by putting the moves on a younger woman and eventually kissing her in full public view. You know that expression, "he just isn't that in to you?" It sounds like that here, although I could be so wrong; I don't know ya'll but overall, you are just way too good for him.

Trish

He is a jerk

Jrb0210

He's been cheating on his wide for a long time. Back in 2010 he slept with a girl I know after a concert. Still calls her to this day. He's a sleeze bag. Good for her to not have to deal with his **** anymore

Tickyta

Wow, waite, who, oh ya,no one important!

thewasp

Damn and I thought I had problems..Looks like Jason and Jessica need a life skills program!! I think marriages today are hard! but it's harder being a Wasp!

sorry ass

It's country sorry ass time!! Both of them are two of a kind!! Wild!! I feel really sorry for the kids!!

losers lane

When you have an open marriage it's on losers lane because 3/4 are a crowd!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5