Lindsay Lohan

Safe And Sound

At Betty Ford ... For Now

5/3/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_lilo_betty_ford_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer.  The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed.  It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days?  Let's be serious.

Grandma Cracker

JoJo needs to go elsewhere for their big meltdown.

Suzy Q

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzy Q

Lights out Lindsay! Follow the rules!!

Suzy Q

Lindsay's Saturday Classes

1. Learn to use the toilet without snorting coke at the same time

2. You are NOT special. You're just an ass.

3. Other uses for tin foil, straws and glass. Part 1

Lucky_130

I just went to Amazon and typed up the album "God Hates us all" by Slayer to buy, and Mean Girls somehow came up right in between Slayer albums, WTF?

Jules

Lindsay Lohan can rot in Hell. She steals from people and businesses repeatedly (Venice jewelry theft, Anger Management set, Sam Magid, etc), she uses
coke and then blames it on someone else when the cops find it in her pockets, she drives drunk and slams into a dump truck on PCH on a bright sunny morning, putting the driver of the truck in danger as well as her passenger, then convinces her passenger (assistant) to take the blame for her (WTF), jumps the fence at BFC, gets drunk and returns to beat up and assault an aide, lies to cops repeatedly, blames everything she does on her parents (really? We could all do that if we were as morally bankrupt as she is), gets drunk and punches a woman (some say a gypsy, but come on, how ****ing lame) in the face in a late night brawl (her 7th one of those, at least), fires SH and for some reason SH takes her back, don't get it. I know if I did any of the transgressions Lindsay did my ass would be so far in jail despite overcrowding. Absolutely don't understand the freaking double standards, to the point I really wonder where my diligent, on time property taxes are going. My sons' public schools a severely strapped for cash, and have
cut back on too many necessary programs, but we are more than able to keep electing and pay judges
who wink and look the other way at ****ing Lindsay
Repeat Offender Lohan. She needs to start rehab on
May 2nd because attending Coachella is so damn fire important to her (are you ****ing kidding me?), wow, she needs a rehab that will let her stay addicted to Adderall and cigarettes. And every single elected Judge is cool with all of her elitist requests. Can't even contain my anger at this point. Signing off...

Mrugowsky

She's a selfish, terrible, evil person which everyone has realized-except her, that is. What goes on in the mind of such an awful human being? ?? She must have no conscience at all.

awesomewave

Apparently she has carte blanche in the United States. Beyond a joke.

The Big Bowowski

Anybody out there know about remeron..aka..mirtazapine? My Doc gave me a 30 day scrip @15Mg for insomnia. Here's the twist. She also prescibed me Temazepam 30mg. last month. Does anyone know,if this combination is dangerous? Im not sure I trust this Doc. Opinions?

Hot Farts

I must say that I do not believe the stories about BFC offering Diabolique money to stay there. Morningside , yes. Betty Ford Center is a non-profit with a board of directors and this type of thing is not done. What does take place is they would have someone like say, Demi Moore back in the day come by and offer to do a panel at BFC. Betty Ford does not advertise. I have been closely affiliated with Clare Foundation in Santa Monica, another recovery center, having volunteered there for 10 years and having had friends and family members successfully complete their many great programs. They are well respected by every law enforcement agency and court in greater Los Angeles for the amount of good that has come from their work. I know more than one of the Board of Directors and have gone to many events they have. They WOULD NEVER PAY A PERSON TO STAY THERE. THAT WOULD BE UNETHICAL FOR A NON-PROFIT WITH THEIR BASIS AS AA AND NA WHICH ARE ANONYMOUS. It just makes no sense.

Betty Ford does have scholarships but I am not sure what they are based on. CLARE allows people from Prop 36, Prison Programs, self pay at around $550 per month (sober livings for women and children $400 per month) and people on general relief in their programs. CLARE is a larger operation than Betty Ford

melbrooks

Can Lindsey make it for 90 days? Is that the question? Uh, no, she cannot. Can I place my $8 marker somewherd around.......day number........seven. Or twelve? I will be completely surprised if the person with day #90 wins.

Reg

Hello, anyone receiving ,over?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Another reason to hate her and betty ford

The Big Bowowski

Still watching the Glendale fire. Im Dr unk as hell but thankful that it didn't hit the country club and especially not LindaVista.

The Big Bowowski

Im on Bob hope and Frank Sinatra heading south **** it..I shouldn't e driving and looking for help after the day i've had. ****** meeeeee