Lindsay Lohan

Safe And Sound

At Betty Ford ... For Now

5/3/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_lilo_betty_ford_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer.  The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed.  It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days?  Let's be serious.

scamalot

does anyone else think she might be an informant? i mean probation rules are cant leave the state and she has been everywhere but that state, including completly out of all the states. wtf? we all know it wasnt for work. quick, lindsey name 3 bands you saw at cochella...yeah thats what i thought. so if any of us regular everyday people ever get in trouble...lets save a lot of time and just slap our own hands.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I am just jealous and want my 15 min. Of shame and a pay deduct

Ellie G

Has she hopped the fence yet? Beat up any employees?

Come on Linds, keep the drama going.

Grandma Cracker

Just looking at the DM and all of the beautiful people on their pages. Foreign actresses and models up and coming, Hollywood weddings, stars everywhere and Lindsay Lohan incarcerated in Betty Ford AGAIN. All is right with the world.

seamus

Lindsay is fabulous!

Reg

Not that anyone gives a Fat Rats Clacker, I shall now be known as the Nom De Plume (REG) You may still address me as Regina, Reggie,Regi,. Thanking you all most kindly for your consideration in this life changing event.!!!

seamus

The Rolling Stones played in LA last night to packed crowds- 50 years and counting. amazing isn't it -they weren't even in Mean Girls. How do they do it?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Im a stale as a popcorn fart

Marilyn

When I was a little girl, I went to sleep away camp in the summer in the Pocono mountains. In Arts & Crafts we made lanyards. We played volley ball, swam in the lake and at night the boys raided our bunks. We put on a show & I went on stage & I sang "Sisters" with Judy.
I guess Betty Ford is like that far away in time & place?

pstar

Gone till August ? Not unless they electrify the fence. That girl climbs better than Sir Edmund Hillary.

Just My Opinion

I like her. I can't say I like what she does or how she is acting. I hope she finds a good friend that likes her for her, has a good heart, and will help her overcome her problems. For me, I found out the hard way that only God listens and really cares for me. Clean up your act, Lindsay, and go to Church.

scamalot

lets pool our funds and get betty ford to add electricity to the fence.

scamalot

and we can stand right outta her reach with some vodka and smokes. it will be just like the bugzapper

Just My Opinion

Betty Ford took her back, because when all is said and done, it was a place to get help. If Lindsay didn't have any problems, than she didn't need to be there in the first place. I think they know people with problems run off at the mouth, it is because of the problem they are facing, and can't or don't know how to deal with it. it's not to be a azzhole to other people. People with problems are not happy, and need our love and support, not to be made fun of or bush because of their problems. It only makes them worse, not better.

seamus

I must get some work done.
I will see you all later-if not have a great weekend. It is beautiful here on Long Island-I hope everyone else is having great weather and are able to get out and enjoy the sunshine. Until later.