Reese Witherspoon Arrest

MORE Dash Cam Footage

Hubby Blames Her

5/3/2013 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050313_reese_toth_launch
More Reese Witherspoon video ... and this part is very personal, where Reese's husband, Jim Toth, blames her for making a traffic stop national news.

The clip starts with Reese's now-famous line, "My name is Reese Witherspoon ... It will be in the national news." You then hear her argue with the cop.

A while later ... when Reese and Jim are in the patrol car ... you hear him scold her for mouthing off to the cop.  At one point she says to Jim, "He doesn't have jurisdiction over the ground he speaks on."  Classic.

You gotta watch this.

JM

Lol! Reese is getting more hits from this than in her entire movie career.

PictureUp

the dogs already dead TMZ quit kicking it!!

nof

Okay, so I lied p.s.

Celebrities need to hire a vendor.

An outside Thug Group.

"Compton, Y'all..."

-to protect themselves from the mass feeding/frenzy.

That's "celebrity news."

Paps that are offensive, like the one taunting
Sean Penn, etc.

Is having a bounty on our head(s) - any way 2 live.

Elizabeth Alan

hahaha they are so sweet :)

Pecker

Who cares, this story is over... theres nothing more to it....

PS, what type of shoes was she wearing? Color?

backfire

I am baffled that Reece is so utterly ignorant. Her husband is completely in the right.

TURKEYGIRL

Over it

Kay Kaybear

This is the best performance Reese has given since Walk The Line.

Luz

I agree with her, she didn't do anything wrong. She was just asking questions but not disrespectful. This is America, people have rights here, you know?

Hammer

What a jackass !!!

speakMYbrain

american soil,american ground hahahaha wtf is this bitch talking about?

backfire

Everyone learns early to keep your mouth shut and do not impede on the Officer doing his job. He was arresting Jim for driving under the influence. Jim was polite and I respect him. Baffled by Reese but when she later came to her senses she apologized.

Luz

And I really don't care for her husband's statements putting the blame on her! Some partner! He was the one driving drunk, and he knows the laws. They certainly can afford to call a taxi or someone.

cherry

Her husband is totally right for checking her ego.

nof

Funny how THICK the cop's laying-it-on and to his supervisor:

"She ... she ...she...she hindered my investigation...she ... she... she threatened me..."

It's a week later and I'm watching from home.

Even I didn't/don't feel threatened!

- DOUBT he did.

"She ... made a reference to my nationality, my grandmother, the country my original family CAME from ... she ... she ... she poked me ... she ... she um...she said she'd poke me AGAIN ...she...she..."

Reach for some STRAWS, why doncha.