Zeppelin's Robert Plant

Help! I'm Being Harassed

By a Delusional Fan

5/5/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503-robert-plant-getty
Led Zeppelin
legend Robert Plant says a delusional, love-struck, female fan is a threat to his safety ... and he just got a temporary restraining order to keep her as far away as possible.

It's pretty nuts ... in docs Robert says Alysson Billings has been harassing him for three years -- all because she believes they're in a relationship ... even though he's never met her.

Specifically, Robert says Alysson leaves hotel keys for him, sends flowers, random packages and constantly shows up to his concerts all over the world.

But it gets worse ... Robert says ever since he started dating his new girlfriend, Patty Griffin, Alysson's obsession has taken a dark turn ... sending him increasingly threatening messages:

-- "Your betrayal with another woman still stabs my mind."

-- "She's got you so p***y whooped and henpecked, it makes me want to puke ... and I'm telling you that rotten crotch is ruining you."

-- "This woman is literally evil for you and your life ... you are about to fall for that dirty old crotch. And I'm not joking, I cannot, will not, shall not live this way anymore."

Robert says he even hired a security assessment team -- and they agreed he is in danger.

zombie

The stalker just wants a whole lotta love.......neeeeeeeeer.

Mimi

At least Robert is aging naturally, and not going to plastic surgery, dyed hair etc route, even though it's unfortunate that he's not aging better. I guess the life he led in his youth is showing up in his mature face.

This stalker sounds dangerous.

Bloomcounty.USA

He looks really rough ... Robert, fire your hair stylist and get a microderm abrasion at the very least a facial. Yikes! Good luck with the kooky chick, sounds like a real winner.

She's baaaack

Loved him back in the day, but for sure the bitch is delusional if she's that into him these days. She's going to give the old guy a stroke.

Emilio

So that's what too much drugs looks like....

brad

Jeez. I wonder how old this female stalker is. It would be pretty weird if she was a young 20 something fan. It would be like she's going after a grandfather. I bet Robert hasn't had problems with a crazed female fan since the 70s. It must be a bit flattering as well as a bit disturbing to him.

BB not bb

A fan following you all over the world is a stalker? What are dead heads then? There are plenty of people who follow their favorite musicians all over. It is a hobby to them. Now it is a crime? What is the limit on the number of shows you can see without being called stalker? How does he even make her out in a crowd of thousands?

For him to even know what she looks like sounds like maybe he had some actually contact with her at some point. I think they call people like this groupies. They like to follow around stars and seek their attention. Maybe now that it is not fun trying to look cool by having lots of women around, he suddenly feels it is a dangerous crime being committed against him.

I thought this was part and parcel of the rock and roll scene. I guess when it is young girls and you are interested in running wild it is okay.

SusanCoyote

Proof that drugs and alcohol will ruin your looks. Yikes! This guy was super hot back in the 70s & 80s. He looks crazy but is still a rock God!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3