Patrick Schwarzenegger

DUMB ICE

Threw Cubes at Club DJ

5/6/2013 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0506_Patrick-Schwarzenegger_tmz_4Patrick Schwarzenegger used a FAKE ID to get into a Hollywood club this weekend ... and was only kicked out after he pelted the house DJ with ice cubes ... sources connected to the club tell TMZ.

We're told ... Arnold's kid -- who's only 19 years old -- used someone else's driver's license to get past the bouncers at The Sayers Club in L.A. on Saturday night ... and it worked.

But once he was inside, we're told Patrick was a total pain in the ass.

Sources tell us Patrick was rowdy and obnoxious ... and at one point, he began throwing ice cubes at the DJ. (His father did play Mr. Freeze, after all).

Once the ice began to fly, we're told club honchos recognized Patrick -- realized he was underage -- and kicked him out ASAP.

After he got the boot, TMZ shot footage of Patrick ranting about wanting to beat up the DJ.

Patrick wasn't arrested -- but using a fake ID is a misdemeanor in California, punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine.

His father probably knew that already ... since, you know, he was the governor.

Multiple attempts to reach Patrick were unsuccessful.

Blonde Ambition

Once again, "beautiful" people are overrated. Why can't he put his nose to the grindstone like Caroline's son?

SteveC

He should have been arrested and charged with the misdemeanor he committed, you know- like you and I would have been?. I'm sick of the double standards for the rich and famous.

A.C. Swafford

So, what I pulled lot worst crap that kid will do. Big deal.

Max

Big deal! So he threw ice at a DJ and used a fake ID, who cares! He is young that is what young people do. Are we suppose to put them in jail for doing silly things but allow real criminals to walk the streets on parole?

Easy G

I bet he said "I'll Be Baack" after he got thrown out.

susan Antonitis

The Apple doesn't fall far from the Austrian tree, I see!

susan Antonitis

The Austrian Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I see!

steve cates

Sounds.. "like father, like son".. Who is more "obnoxious" than the dad!

Squeeks910

Another messed up famous parent rich kid that thinks he can say and do anything. So disgusting.

Duke

Arnold your Son takes after you but the big difference is you worked hard to get where your at. If it was my Son I would not give him a dime until he grows up. Just Saying!!!

Master Blaster Sound

As Someone who has DJ`d in bars for years and done wedding receptions also Theres nothing worse than some obnoxious person who Heckles or throws stuff . One night i was DJ`n at my brothers bar and a man who was thrown out came back with a shotgun and killed a man outside the bar with the exact same shirt on i was wearing that night. An innocent man died that was supposed to be me. I did nothing to the man or never spoke to him that night to provoke him. Now he`s doing Life without parole. No more crowds or Dj work for me since 1987. One man show in my garage on weekends with no spectators. Can`t fix Stupid !

swelch

Maria is gonna kick his ass.

james stengel

Here is a news flash for you----- he is also Maria Shriver's son

Dot

Sounds like a chip off the old block.

Brian

Hmmm. Celebrities will never learn. Doesn't matter who you are as many in the public eye have found out, sooner or later you're gonna get caught and acting like an idiot because you're a Govanator's son means it's going on your record whether Awnold whips out the checkbook or not.