P!nk

'KISS MY ASS'

I Didn't Fake Sick to Get Out of U.K. Concert

5/6/2013 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0506_pink_getty
P!nk
has a message to all the haters who claim she faked sick to get out of a performance in England -- "KINDLY KISS MY ASS!!"

Ever since P!nk pulled out of her April 22nd show in Birmingham, certain "fans" called BS on the singer's sick excuse ... and insinuated she doesn't really care about her U.K. fans.

But today, P!nk fired back via an open letter on her website ... saying, "I am a human being, therefore I am able to catch illness. It is beyond my control -- and I can't apologize for that."

"And you know what I've been performing through the last week? ROTA virus. Look it up. I challenge any one of you to do what I do while sick with that. You couldn't do it."

FYI -- Rotavirus is no joke. According to the Center for Disease Control, rotavirus causes "severe watery diarrhea, often with vomiting, fever, and abdominal pain."

P!nk actually concludes her letter by apologizing to her "loyal and understanding fans" ... saying, "I am so so sorry if I've hurt you in any way."

"For the rest of you," Pink adds, "Kindly kiss my entire almost back to healthy ass."

fargone

"severe watery diarrhea, often with vomiting, fever, and abdominal pain." Sounds like she ate at McDonalds.

Down2earth

Pink is fit beautiful talented and ambitious. Give her a break

tucker

Cripes people get sick. Move on ya bunch of beyotching freaks. Pink shouldn't even dignify their complaints by responding.

BB not bb

I thought ROTA virus only lasted one or two days anyway. She is acting like it is going on for weeks. I am not saying that she isn't sick, but I don't know if she is correct in her diagnosis.

I think if you have diarreah, it cleans itself out pretty fast. Maybe she has some kind of parasite or ameabas that are keeping her sick. I think a virus just flushes itself out pretty fast.

MalibuBarbie_x

I can't believe she felt the need to respond, after seeing her in London she was clearly unwell and the Rota Virus has been flying around here for weeks, yeah it does last between 24-72 hours but she has an ear infection also and the after affects of rota are awful due to the internal bruising from being sick but nothing to actually bring up because you can't even keep water down. Plus keeping the tour going and looking after a near 2 year old she isn't allowing herself to heal. And now to the ones saying she isn't an entertainer, please watch her tours on YT and watch her hang, twirl, swing upside down whilst singing live....yeah LIVE! and all this "she's a man" bollocks, oh please I challenge you to go to the gym and work out like her? It's always the couch potato's who think women with abs are ugly. Do a few sit ups guys, it helps! :)

PossumPussy

Personally, I'm not a fan of Pink. Meaning, I don't have any of her albums or listen to her regularly. Mostly what I know of her is her Award Show performances over the past few years. There is ONE thing I believe about Pink. This woman, BRINGS IT, all 100%. She's not only a singer, she's a true performer in every since of the word. She could do her own Cirque Du Soleil show. She seems to give it her all, on and off stage. Her work ethic seems entirely too apparent for anyone to suggest otherwise. Stop instigating, Harvey. Stick to what you know -- The Kardashians and Biebs.

Till2morrow

I had the virus and it about killed me had to get fluids and everything that crap is nothing to mess with! I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Arla

I'm sure all the minimum wage laborers out there who perform actual manual labor while sick and injured really feel for you... what with you having to prance around on stage while your tummy hurts. What a brave soul. Shut the **** up. Go down to your local Home Depot and ask a handful of the workers waiting outside what kind of hell they've ACTUALLY WORKED through because they can't afford to take a day off. Broken bones, debilitating illnesses that would have someone like pink in a hospital. And this bitch is bragging about being able to "do what she does" (like I said: prance around on stage dancing and singing, something people do FOR FUN in their spare time) while she has a stomach virus. Shut. The. ****. Up. Bitch.

I'm sorry this sounds so negative but I watch people I know struggle for absolute minimal pay through so much worse and they never complain, let alone brag about toughing it out. For millions and millions of dollars, I'm sure any real laborer could prance around for two hours no matter how sick they were.

Jen

Oh come on, who'd think P!nk would lie about that sh!t. She'd brag about giving anyone the middle finger, even her fans, and they'd love her for it. So what are we even talking about?

Hothotsummernights