Kim Kardashian

Looks Sofa King Good!

5/7/2013 9:08 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0507_kim_kardashian_floral_couchRockin' a chic maternity floral slipcover, a very pregnant Kim Kardashian camouflaged her growing baby bump and wowed the A-list fashion crowd at the Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC on Monday.

The theme of the stylish event was punk rock ... and what's more anti-establishment than going as the kouch in your beloved Aunt Sylvia's finished basement in Van Nuys circa 1986?

This is the perfect look for a busy mom-to-be, as it sleeps two comfortably.

Sam

That is ugly as hell.

my 2 cents

Yikes !

Queen.of.the.Obvious

My mom had drapes just like that in the 90s .... Wonder what Kanye thinks of this outfit. I often wonder what he thinks to himself when he sees paparazzi photos of her looking ridiculous...

Soetoro

Would anyone who actually thinks Beyonce was pregnant please look what an actual pregnant women looks like. LOL, collapsable baby!!

my 2 cents

Some couch is missing it's slipcover ! The stylist needs to be let go.

xx.alyssa.xx

I cant believe Kim lets Kanye pick her clothing... he picks the ugliest outfits. She needs to realize how stupid she looks.

Cookie

She looks RIDICULOUS!!! Thank you for the laugh kartrashian!! Hahahhahahaa

Raine

and we wonder why in the hell Beyonce used a surrogate. Leave the woman alone and let her and God create a human.

janja

she is pretty but I'm thinking she can't get over having a tummy and not just a bummy. I hope her hubby didn't make her wear that. I don't think she would have picked that out.

buggaz

Ho dress like couch because she like to do on couch always

jimmy d

i dont mean this in a harsh way ,but all the **** they think they are perfect royalty ,wouldn't it be deserving to see a real ****ed up kid she has,and then hides it like the Kennedy's did to the retarded girl,,,,,,,,just sayin

Sherms

Holy hell...this is atrocious. And if it is considered the 'in' thing, I think I'm good with not being a part of the "in" crowd. Those gloves. Those shoes. THAT DRESS! She looks like my grandma's old drapes (that she got rid of back in 1990).

my4girrrrls

Does she look in the mirror before she leaves? Good lord... Pregnancy hormones have stolen her mind

David

Pig in a blanket!!!

rikki

Reminds me of Steel Magnolias when Clairee and Truvy are commenting on the mayors wife while she is dancing at the wedding reception....