Wade Robson

'Michael Jackson Was a Monster'

And Sexual Abuser

5/8/2013 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-wade-robson-tmz-michael-jacksonThe lawyer for famed choreographer Wade Robson tells TMZ, Michael Jackson was a "monster" who sexually abused Wade for seven years as a child ... and threatened him if he ever went public.

Robson's lawyer, Henry Gradstein, tells TMZ, "Last year, on a career trajectory that was off the charts, he [Wade] collapsed under the stress and sexual trauma of what had happened to him for seven years as a child."

Robson spent many weekends with Jackson at Neverland Ranch and his other homes in L.A. and Vegas between ages 7 and 14.

Gradstein goes on ... "He [Wade] lived with the brain washing by a sexual predator until the burden of it all crushed him."

Gradstein says Michael would tell Wade, "If anyone ever finds out about what we did we will go to jail for the rest of our lives" and “our lives will be ruined forever.”

Gradstein tells us the threats worked, and Wade kept his mouth shut, adding, "This kind of intimidation of a child by a sexual predator is tragically characteristic and effective, keeping them quiet about the abuse - often for a lifetime."

Wade was steadfast for years that MJ did NOT molest him and indeed became Jackson's star witness at his 2005 molestation trial, adamantly denying any untoward conduct.

The lawyer says, "Michael Jackson was a monster and in their hearts every normal person knows it."

TMZ broke the story ... 30-year-old Robson has filed a creditor's claim against MJ's estate alleging the singer molested him as a child and asking for damages. Sources tell us ... Wade is claiming the reason he didn't file the claim on time is because he repressed the memories of the abuse.

Gradstein says they have not asked for any specific amount of money in their legal docs, although that's clearly the point of filing a creditor's claim.  He then trashes what he calls "the Jackson money machine" which he says is "at it once again to keep the truth from coming out."  But he says, "This time it won't work."

0508_wade_robson_through_years_footer

Gregory

Anything for a buck Wade? You aren't telling the truth and just about everyone knows it.

duilama

You can discredit Robson all you want. At the end of the day, God is the witness and the judge.

Thank God, the evil molester died of his own stupidity!!!

UnicornSoul

Liars are so obvious in everything that Michael goes through its always done in blatant ways that seems to be like the Devils work- these guys have sold thier souls for greed and power. Not only is this a disgusting lie Michael Jackson will haunt these thieves once the lOrd says - he really is an pure person with good intentions but you know how evil exists in our world we must be careful of those snakes that deceive us. Love Unicorn Spirit signing out yo xoxo

Martha

I can understand why he lied. I lied too when asked if I was being touched inappropriately by anyone. I still was left at my grams where my uncle lived with her and he would molest me from the time I was 4 to 8 and he threaten to kill my family and I if I told on him. I was really afraid.

Mixey

The only way to Know is to Have his BUT-CHECKED
freaking Golddigger
I dont believe any of this crap

HumanNature

OhWell

ZERO + ZERO = ZERO

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WADE ROBSON WILL BE GETTING!!!!!!

NOW, THAT'S "FUNNY"!!!!!

What I Think

Thanks for re-opening this can of worms with your civil suit against AEG, Katherine. I look forward to buying all of the books that follow.

duilama

Now, more people know that MJ was a child molester, including younger generation.

That's what is really pathetic!!!!

Courtney

I believe there is truth to what he is saying. I followed some of the allegations about Michael Jackson reported in the entertainment shows as well as the articles in Vanity Fair several years ago, and there were too many strange accounts to be explained away. When Jackson passed away , it seemed like everyone just wanted to reflect on his music and yes he was talented, but I believe that he was very troubled too. I believe that the only reason that he was found not guilty of the molestation charge in 2005 was that his accuser's mom had a checkered past.

TheRealDeal

Wade's lawyer made a good point. He said every "normal" person knows Michael Jackson was a monster. That's true, but we also know most of MJ's fans aren't normal. They make excuses for all of MJ's twisted behavior from the excessive plastic surgery to sleeping with young boys. Michael Jackson had all the behaviors of a pedophile, from the gifts to the families to giving alcohol to young boys and the whole Neverland set up. Normal people know Michael Jackson was a pedophile and is now residing in hell.

greatactor

MJ was more guilty than Sandusky. So glad the whole world knows it now. Thank you Wade. It's never too late to tell the truth.

teedofftaxpayer

The guy has no credibility. He testified UNDER OATH that MJ didn't molest him. All MJ family has to do is play that tape or read back his sworn statement.

shalamar bilal

this is for that wade person .i am sorry for what happen . but micheal jackson is DEAD get over iy

Dumb Ass MiMi

I bet scottie wish that he was in Wade's position.

In fact, I beg the rabbids are jealous of wade, not only had the chance to touch MJ's hand, but sleeping in his bed together!!!

teezy

who gives a **** he need to sit his dumb ass down