Wade Robson

'Michael Jackson Was a Monster'

And Sexual Abuser

5/8/2013 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-wade-robson-tmz-michael-jacksonThe lawyer for famed choreographer Wade Robson tells TMZ, Michael Jackson was a "monster" who sexually abused Wade for seven years as a child ... and threatened him if he ever went public.

Robson's lawyer, Henry Gradstein, tells TMZ, "Last year, on a career trajectory that was off the charts, he [Wade] collapsed under the stress and sexual trauma of what had happened to him for seven years as a child."

Robson spent many weekends with Jackson at Neverland Ranch and his other homes in L.A. and Vegas between ages 7 and 14.

Gradstein goes on ... "He [Wade] lived with the brain washing by a sexual predator until the burden of it all crushed him."

Gradstein says Michael would tell Wade, "If anyone ever finds out about what we did we will go to jail for the rest of our lives" and “our lives will be ruined forever.”

Gradstein tells us the threats worked, and Wade kept his mouth shut, adding, "This kind of intimidation of a child by a sexual predator is tragically characteristic and effective, keeping them quiet about the abuse - often for a lifetime."

Wade was steadfast for years that MJ did NOT molest him and indeed became Jackson's star witness at his 2005 molestation trial, adamantly denying any untoward conduct.

The lawyer says, "Michael Jackson was a monster and in their hearts every normal person knows it."

TMZ broke the story ... 30-year-old Robson has filed a creditor's claim against MJ's estate alleging the singer molested him as a child and asking for damages. Sources tell us ... Wade is claiming the reason he didn't file the claim on time is because he repressed the memories of the abuse.

Gradstein says they have not asked for any specific amount of money in their legal docs, although that's clearly the point of filing a creditor's claim.  He then trashes what he calls "the Jackson money machine" which he says is "at it once again to keep the truth from coming out."  But he says, "This time it won't work."

0508_wade_robson_through_years_footer

Dan Frederiksen

Sure there are gold diggers but where there is smoke there is usually fire.
It's probably too many accusations by now for it not to be real.
And with pedophilia the abuser is often a victim themselves. It's oddly infectious

mom in midwest

I would believe him if he wasn't seeking any money. If he came out saying hey I just want to tell my story and I don't want to profit, then maybe it's legitimate. At this point we can only assume it's a money grab. I don't believe him, I think a lawyer talked him into filing it so they could both get a chunk of change.

Shane Hunter

Where there is smoke, there's fire. There was an AWFUL lot of smoke around MJ. Something happened.
...likely the game "lets hold hands, but with peckers".

hmmmm

whatever dude.....pull this crap when the man is dead.. you wont get a cent

Fred Farkel

Weel now. There's a shocker.

DuckfaceJones

I don't give two ****s what this punk has to say. If he wants money he needs to write a ****ing book then.

chuckie

truly shocked that Wade would do something like this.How can he stab MJ in the back and say such lies?it makes me sick that money can turn people so ugly.Wade did testify under oath that Michael NEVER touched him,what happens now?can Wade be charged?

daveed

Crazy what people do for $$$$

booglouis

You dirty piece of **** sat there in 2005 saying he never touched ya the man dies your career stalled and I fact is over your broke and now tryn to lie on Mike to get money I hope you blaze in hell

arealrascal

Rot in hell, MJ.

Talented entertainer, evil at heart.

helen

I think psychiatry should be banned. I work in mental health and I have direct contact with medical students aswell as both junior and senior doctors. I wouldn't go to any of them for mental health concerns. I don't find psychiatry to be good evidenced based technique. It's antiquated. Also repressed memories in my opinion aren't reliable.

Janie Warren

I am disgusted by this frivolous BS. Why did he not speak up during the previous molestation claims?! His career went kaput due to stress...He has been irrelevant in the choreography world for years. Now he is seeking "unspecified $$$ damages" due to his trauma. In other words, his 15 minutes of fame are done....he has blown through his money...now looking to get paid by a man who can no longer defend himself. What a piece of &*^T!

SCR

Listen to me….these allegations stem strictly off of sheer greed and insensitivity. Robson testified UNDER OATH that this bull**** was untrue. Even when the man is dead, people feel the need to belittle his memory and throw shade upon his legacy. He may have been eccentric and unusual but had we grown up in the way he did, we wouldnt have been as normal as we are now. People deliberately misconstrued his love for children as something sexual and perverted. But i guess thats the world….everything innocent or positive must be tainted by the negative and evil minds of our society. Its a damn shame.

Bruno

I might believe him if he wasn't asking for damages.

Truth

WHERE'S THE PICS AND VIDS?? WHERE'S THE PROOF?? OH RIGHT, THERE ISNT ANY - BASICALLY THE BROKE MORON'S WORDS AGAINST A DEAD MAN WHO CANT SPEAK. HOW CONVENIENT... AT LEAST JERRY SANDUSKY IS ALIVE AND WAS CONVICTED. HE HAD A RIGHT TO TRIAL TO SPEAK FOR HIMSELF. MJ DOESNT. #TRUTH!!