Wade Robson

'Michael Jackson Was a Monster'

And Sexual Abuser

5/8/2013 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-wade-robson-tmz-michael-jacksonThe lawyer for famed choreographer Wade Robson tells TMZ, Michael Jackson was a "monster" who sexually abused Wade for seven years as a child ... and threatened him if he ever went public.

Robson's lawyer, Henry Gradstein, tells TMZ, "Last year, on a career trajectory that was off the charts, he [Wade] collapsed under the stress and sexual trauma of what had happened to him for seven years as a child."

Robson spent many weekends with Jackson at Neverland Ranch and his other homes in L.A. and Vegas between ages 7 and 14.

Gradstein goes on ... "He [Wade] lived with the brain washing by a sexual predator until the burden of it all crushed him."

Gradstein says Michael would tell Wade, "If anyone ever finds out about what we did we will go to jail for the rest of our lives" and “our lives will be ruined forever.”

Gradstein tells us the threats worked, and Wade kept his mouth shut, adding, "This kind of intimidation of a child by a sexual predator is tragically characteristic and effective, keeping them quiet about the abuse - often for a lifetime."

Wade was steadfast for years that MJ did NOT molest him and indeed became Jackson's star witness at his 2005 molestation trial, adamantly denying any untoward conduct.

The lawyer says, "Michael Jackson was a monster and in their hearts every normal person knows it."

TMZ broke the story ... 30-year-old Robson has filed a creditor's claim against MJ's estate alleging the singer molested him as a child and asking for damages. Sources tell us ... Wade is claiming the reason he didn't file the claim on time is because he repressed the memories of the abuse.

Gradstein says they have not asked for any specific amount of money in their legal docs, although that's clearly the point of filing a creditor's claim.  He then trashes what he calls "the Jackson money machine" which he says is "at it once again to keep the truth from coming out."  But he says, "This time it won't work."

0508_wade_robson_through_years_footer

luna

It might be true, but that sly smile doesn't inspire confidence.

haze

if yall dont think mike jackson molested those kids type in google mike jackson on child molestation and watch his interviews. hes in hell burning cause of what he did to those kids hell he probably molestested his own son when he was a baby

Danielle123

Oh shut the hell up about MJ's legacy. We all know, fans and others, that MJ was f*cked up in the head. A screw was not there and while smart and knowledgeable in some aspects, he was very creepily child like in others. I don't know if what the guy is saying is true but the fact remains that a lady who worked there stated she saw Wade in the shower with Michael when he was only 8 or 9. Please tell me you can't imagine MJ doing something like this because if not, you'd be flat out lying. I don't think Wade is doing this for the right reasons and he is obviously trying to get money but I'm sorry, I still believe something went on with Michael and those children, Wade included.

annie

Benghazi comments in the MJ molesting 7 yr olds he had over every weekend to his house alone??? LOOK brainless Republitards! Yes, the state dept failed in having enough security at a satellite office overseas, ok, shame on them, but where were you Republitard racists while DUBYA sent THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN GI'S TO THEIR DEATHS IN THE SAND IN IRAQ OVER LIES???? not a fuggin peep out of you then! morons... anti-american morons!

dahlia

Doesn't surprise me. But unfortunately, his credibility will always be suspect because he waited until after the man was dead.

Surfer Gal

I was one of the biggest Michael Jackson fans. He could do no wrong as far as I was concerned. He was the greatest entertainer the world had ever seen. And then I saw The World Music Awards in 1992. Michael was the guest of honor. Jodie Chandler was there. The camera stayed on them more than the entertainers on the stage! Michael was over the top in his wanting Jodie Chandler's approval of the entertainers on stage. A grown man, begging for the admiration of a child... My stomach started to go into knots. As it began to dane on me that they were lovers I started to shake. I remember going out to my front porch & vomiting, from the disgust I felt. That was the end of my days of being a #1 Michael Jackson fan. When the child molestation accusations came out the following year all I could think was, "What took you so long?"

annie

even the most ardent MJ defenders have to admit, having this and other 7-12 yr olds over at his house ALONE with him, weekend after weekend or longer in the summer, is extremely EXTREMELY inappropriate and implies a man tortured by his desires. His OWN employee caught him in his shower naked with this 7 yr old but couldn't say whether they were doing anything, so what person among you calls that normal? I have a similar story in my life, I walked in to my apartment where I lived with my roommate, and he always had this 10 yr old over every weekend for the summer. He was 26,, and I said, look, I adore the kid too, but I wouldn't have him staying the night every week. And he admitted he wanted to run away with him, but denied he wanted to touch him, buttttttttt - the kid came to my room one night and said my roommate was too hot and sweaty and he wanted to sleep with me instead! Man that creeped me out he said that. I mean, I knew they were in the same bed, but having a body up against you like that over time, especially one you say you "want to run away with" has to mess with you. So, sorry - but I totally believe this kid, now a young man. He was with MJ in his room tons of times, were YOU??? I think he knows full well what MJ did with him, even if he denied it when he was younger. It takes a while to realize even if you enjoyed the attention and touching, it DOESN'T MEAN A 7 YR OLD SHOULD BE HAVING THIS DONE TO THEM BY AN ADULT who is trusted to care for them for years on end (why would a parent/s allow that more than on a rare instance like a trip or special occasion?)

Zoe79

Not only did this guy testify in defense of Jackson during his trial, but after Michael's death he continued to talk about how great he was and how they remained friends until his death. That would not be the case if this had actually really happened. Mind you, this is the same guy who Britney Spears cheated on Timberlake with, and the same guy with the domestic violence conviction a few years back. What a class act.

Dwrayswez

Hope if proven true this wade fellow is charge with perjury for obstructing justice and hindering investigation to such a serious and what I believe to be a tru allegation, but no matter what he lied numerous times while being a witness for MJ on the stand and should be convicted of a crime because he's just as big as a monster as MJ for lying. Don't give me that nonsense about repressed memories if it happened for 7 GD years or that he feared for his life BS, because its just ridicules. Serious obstruction of justice here.

christina

wasnt this guy relevent in like 2003 for breaking up brit and JT? sounds like a great way to get your name back in the spotlight....

mr.howell

He even looks like an A-hole!...in the photo's,all 'attitude' and I'm so hot..what a self-absorbed d*ckhead!..attention whore!.

Marcus

Wade was clearly brainwashed for years. Michael played with his emotions (not to mention his ding dong) for a long time. No wonder Wade was confused. Now that Michael is dead he doesn't have so much fear and can face what that molester did to him. It's a shame that Michael can't pay for what he did, but in a way he paid the ultimate price, his life.

josie

liar,liar pants on fire

MadisonMel

Sorry, but I see an opportunistic guy accusing a dead man of things he's no longer around to refute. Hope this is thrown out of court post haste.

mallball