Kanye West

Walks Into

a Bar ...

5/10/2013 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051013_kanye_west_primary

update_bar
2:45 PM PT -- Turns out Kanye did end up going NUTS on a photog a short while after this video was taken. Check it out.

0314_divider_graphic
This isn't the start of a joke, Kanye West really did walk into a bar ... a street sign, to be exact ... and he was really, REEAALLLLLY MAD.

Kanye and Kim Kardashian were strolling along in Bev Hills this afternoon when Ye, who was ducking his head to avoid getting his picture taken, slammed dome-first into a metal sign post.

From the sound of it, it hurt ... a lot.

Kanye clenched his head in pain ... and seemed prime for a FULL KANYE-style ragefest on the photogs ... but instead, he composed himself and walked away.

Feel better man.

andiblondi

he is such a nasty *******! douchbag hope the baby is NOTHING LIKE HIM

2idiots

i wont believe this REALLY happened unless I can see the video of his head slamming into the sign. Most likely this is staged.

MorbidElixir

looks like kanye ain't god after all haha

sting1213

What is he doing with an orca on land?

LADiva

LOL WELL AFTER KK IS DONE ICING DOWN HER VA JAY JAY SHE CAN ICE DOWN KY'S LUMPY BIG HEAD

kimkrabtrashian

lmfao! Too bad it wasn't his bitch! I'd pay to see that!

2idiots

next thing will be the LAW SUIT filed by Kim against the City of Beverly Hills. I'm sure she's suffering from public humiliation and stress.

ccp

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

There's nothing valuable in that head anyway.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Awww mannnn.....that was embarrassing! Well, that's what they get for constantly walking around with their heads down as if they're trying to make us believe they hate being filmed, photographed and in the public eye all the time @@ This is what they live for, why so shy in front of the cameras all of a sudden??

Dobby

...And Taylor Swift grabs the mic and says, "Now THAT was the best damn video of ALL time!"

Funny that getting his picture taken is so upsetting to him, when Kim lives for getting her picture taken.

Ray J

If anyone asks about that pole...I hit it I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first

Dub

Two words.... F*#&ING HILARIOUS!

mike

PAPARRIZIS ARE LOSERS!!! DOING ANYTHING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK...LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE GESSHHHH...DIRTBAGS GET REAL JOBS AND QUIT INVADING ON PEOPLES PERSONAL LIVES

GreyWolf

CLANG! lol Couldn't happen to a better douche bag. :D I only wish they had it on video to go along with the thundering sound of his nogen smashing into that steel post. lol but damn, that had to really hurt......don't worry Kanye, you have Kim to kiss the boo boo! lmao