Ray J

Michael Jackson

Never Touched Me

5/10/2013 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051013_ray_j_primary_launch
Ray J
is coming to Michael Jackson's defense ... telling TMZ he used to hang out with MJ all the time back when he was a kid, but swears the singer NEVER acted inappropriately toward him.

The singer also says he knows Wade Robson -- the famous dance choreographer who recently claimed MJ sexually abused him as a child.

So who does Ray J believe?

PhillipP

Of course Michael never molested him, Michael only liked white boys. He could not stand his own race.

Lewis Matthews

To all the MJ haters who disseminate false Info to try to attack Michael's character i.e. MASTER PO the description Jordy Chandler gave of MJ's genitalia did not match and BITCH ASS HARVEY LEVIN GAYPhotos may contradict Michael's accuser USA TODAY (pre-1997 Fulltext). McLean, Va.: Jan 28, 1994. pg. 02.D Section: LIFE ISSN/ISBN: 07347456 Text Word Count 106 Abstract: The boy's civil suit was settled out of court this week. The boy's lawyers say the settlement does not preclude the teen from testifying in a criminal case, though prosecutors cannot force him to testify against his will. Full Text: Copyright USA Today Information Network Jan 28, 1994 An unidentified source told Reuters news service Thursday that photos of Michael Jackson's genitalia do not match descriptions given by the boy who accused the singer of sexual misconduct. If so, this could weaken any possible criminal actions against the singer. Already, speculation that the 14-year-old boy may not be willing to cooperate with officials is swirling. The boy's civil suit was settled out of court this week. The boy's lawyers say the settlement does not preclude the teen from testifying in a criminal case, though prosecutors cannot force him to testify against his will. Lawyers for both sides could not be reached for comment Thursday. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/USAToday/55226686.html?did=55226686&FMT=ABS&FMTS=FT&desc=Photos+may+contradict+Michael%27s+accuser ass repeated this same bs on yesterday's show he Is pathetic

What I Think

And that means what exactly??? I have not made sexual advances to every woman I have ever come into contact with, nor have I wanted to, but that in no way means that I am not a heterosexual.

What I Think

And to the cir***cision argument which is making the rounds again, let me say this. In a book I read that was pro guilt, the kind of book you rabids never read, it was explained that Jordan could have very easily mistaken MJs penis for being cir***cised if he had only seen it when it was in an aroused state. Which to me further begs the question...Why have an erection when naked with underage boys unless you find them sexually arousing?

Toilethead

Wacko didn't like black boys. He only went for white boys.

Mio

He's right MJ never touched him but he touched MJ trolololol.

Six Million Dollar Man

I can see why Michael Jackson didn't touch you, who would?

What I Think

I'd only touch Ray J with a Pooper Scooper.

Lori

I don't think MJ sexually abused anyone, but if he did, he didn't bother to about Ray J because he knew he'd film it and sell it for a ton of money.

William

I believe that Michael was not into Black people.

Debra

TMZ is the "Honey Boo Boo" of the Internet.

So-o-o. . . Some of posters on this site reject Ray J's statement that Michael Jackson is not a child molester because Ray J is black? LOL! That's so rednecky.

Any mental health professional, or even an undergraduate psych major, can see through Wade Robson's bogus case. It's called "JUNK SCIENCE TO GET A PAYDAY". Designed to appeal to the Low Educated. That is why TMZ, the Honey Boo Boo of the Internet, publishes that garbage.

The Truth Hurts

Of corse he didn't touch Ray J. Everybody knows Michael Jackson prefers little white boys.

MJSupporter4life

Wow!! Michael was set free, INNOCENT in a court of law. If he were guilty of anything at all, don't you think he would have done time! He was raised to love children and help them. All he ever wanted in life was to make children happy, to let them play at Neverland, to see them smile as they went on rides and ran with him, MJ was a kid at heart and loved children innocently, you who think different are just a pervert yourself.

RobinD323

Ray J. reminds me of the drunk bum that is toothless walking on the streets begging for a cigarette..& a light..LMAO..He's so trashy ..Kim sure has moved up in the hood rats department. How could she get down with this dirt sandwich? Eww He's so damn nasty! I wouldn't let him brush dirt off my shoe let alone have him touch me. H'es one nasty mug! Eww Kim K. You like trash girl..And TMZ has both your trashy men back to back on the video's they put up of Madye AKA Kanye..He's mad all of the time. What a terrible environment to have a child in. Kim K. Why do you lust after such trashy men? And nasty angry men?

Lydia