Beyonce's Dad

Slapped w/ $1.2 MILLION

Tax Bill, Bill, Bill

5/13/2013 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510-matthew-knowles-gettyThe Good News: Beyonce's dad, Mathew Knowles, raked in BOATLOADS of cash during the years he managed B's career ... we're talkin' millions.

The Bad News: The IRS says he still owes all sorts of taxes on some of that income -- over $1.2 MILLION.

Uncle Sam just filed a ridiculously large lien against Knowles, claiming he needs to cough up some cash from the years 2010 ($485,575.95) and 2011 ($728,004.89) ... all totaled, $1,213,580.84.

It's no wonder the bill is so high ... Beyonce is arguably one of the highest grossing musical talents OF ALL TIME -- and during the years 2010 and part of 2011 MK was still managing her career. Not to mention his slew of other projects, including his own record label.

Seriously, when your tax bill is over a million ... you're pretty rich.

0418_tax_problems_footer

Joe Cano

Taxes are for the little people. Mr Knowles has friends in high places he will be just fine.

21stcent

Do all these people who owe back taxes have reallly shi** accountants?
Or do they go to H&R Block?

MoraMore

Hey Mat, you should have used that money that you were stealing from your daughter Beyonce to PAY YOUR DAMN TAXES!!!

TexasMedium

Pay your taxes thief.

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

That wonky-eyed jackass needs to pay his taxes or go to PRISON

worldclass

Good!

Gretel

I'm so sick and tired of the very rich and the very poor riding on the backs of hardworking people. My husband and I pay our taxes not because we want to but because that is a requirement of citizenship here in the good old U.S.of A. I'm really tired of footing the bill. PAY THE EFF UP!

Truth

WATCH... JESSE JACKSON AND AL SHARPTON WILL PULL THE RACE CARD SAYIN UNCLE SAM IS ENSLAVING BLACKS VIA FINANCIAL SLAVERY. 1ST WESLEY SNIPES, 2ND LAURYN HILL, 3RD (ALMOST) SNOOP DOGGY DOGG... ER, SNOOP LION, 4TH BEYAAWWNCE'S SWAGGERJACKING DAD, 5TH... #TRUTH!!

static

Dayum son pay your taxes!

Truth

OH, U MEAN THE TAXES OFF THE MILLIONS THAT HE AND BEYAAWWNCE SWAGGER JACKED VIA WRITING CREDITS UNBEKNOWNST TO THE ORIGINAL WRITERS OF THE HIT TRACKS... HENCE, RESULTING IN THE 4+ LAWSUITS THAT THE LIP SYNCER SETTLED OUT OF COURT?? OH, YEA... THOSE... PAY THE F*CK UP U CHEAT - LIKE BEYAAWWWNCE'S WHOLE LAME CAREER, POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

Swimfan

This is karma for cheating on his wife. Can I get an amen

NOT ELMO

Beyonce's Dad
Slapped w/ $1.2 MILLION
Tax Bill, Bill, Bill.....................LOCK HIM UP !

Cran

He can lunch in jail with Lauryn Hill.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'm a business owner. I'm taxed to all four corners of the earth and then some and I pay every cent. Send his ass to me and I'll explain it to him.

JerMajesty

Arguably one of the highest grossing of all time? Doesn't have to be an argument if you do your research TMZ. Stop being lazy. I doubt she's even in the to 20.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments