Rapper Chief Keef

17 Years Old ... With HUGE Child Support Bills

5/13/2013 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509-chief-keef-getty17-year-old rap prodigy Chief Keef is making bank off his music -- GREAT NEWS -- except he knocked up a girl and now has to pay a TON in child support based off his budding income.

TMZ broke the story, Keef -- real name Keith Cozart -- was sued for child support​ by his middle-school-aged baby mama earlier this year. She claimed Keef fathered her kid -- born in 2011 -- when he was only 15.

According to court docs, the teenage rapper pulls in about $13,000 A MONTH!!! Pretty baller considering his age.

As a result, a judge ordered Keef to pony up $2,600 a month in child support -- based on his lucrative career -- plus $500 in day care expenses and $10,400 in previously unpaid support. A hearing is set for next month to finalize the amount.

Congrats Keef, you've arrived.

OnThree

That's disgusting, is his baby-mama really middle-school-aged, or is TMZ just over exaggerating?

jbizzy

Lol the forgot the part where he said he's happy with paying that because his daughter deserves the world.

Truth

DATS THE HIP HOP INITIATION PROCESS... DUDE PASSED WITH FLYIN COLORS. POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

Seriously

What has this world come too... Seriously

Bob Dalzell

Since he knocked her up when she was a child, how come he's not being busted for rape? He needs to be neutered before he strikes again.Where does TNZ find these so-called rap stars? Never heard of him.

LisaP

Ridiculous! Let me say I am NOT a chief Keef, fan by any means I am 44, and love country...Just let that be said before everyone goes crazy on me.. I am 100% against teen pregnancy, I have three children myself 21-19-16. I preach NO SEX and I know it happens but what in the world does she need 2,60...0 a month in child support - plus $500 in day care expenses ? I do feel for the men who have good jobs or athletes, rappers, plastic surgeons, etc, why do they have to pay soo much when it does not cost that much to raise a child. She will just be getting a free ride herself! 3100 a month is crazy!

NOT ELMO

Rapper Chief Keef
17 Years Old ... With HUGE Child Support Bills........................He is sooo beautiful, if he doesn't pay LOCK HIM UP !

bsinnett1

You call this news ! com'n TMZ ! Another loser rapper crying about paying child support ! BOO F****** HOO !!!

Silverfawn

He has a child who needs a father, not just a checkbook. He needs to be a real man and get to know his little kid, be there for the little one. He should be grateful for the chance to be a dad.

David

"Pretty baller" Just what the heck is that supposed to mean ?

bill

DAMN TMZ went too ham

magikmarv

You dummies need to save yall comments with the hidden racism. Soon as its a black rapper the attacks begin or mabe its jealousy cause this boy young and making money thats far from your reach of ever making. If it was just all about young people making dumb decisions then yall comments wouldn't involve "these rappers" or "thugs" and any other names u racists are throwing out. Last I check there's a show called, what 16 and pregnant on MTV I believe and all I see are young white teens but I don't hear all the crazy and racist tone comments. So haters go kill ya selves if u have nothing worthy of saying. Let's talk about Lohan or any other movie star and entertainer that's not black and has the same problems just not over exposed like black men problems are in this country. Cause u know there's a price black people must pay if we dare to have that rich American dream, if I want to be rich and famous in this country being black u sign the rights to have everything about u under a heavy microscope not the white man unless he does something that can't be swept under the rug

specialk3

Im trying to figure out how you people are characterizing himm as a rapist when he was 15 when the baby was born. The girl was in middle school possibly 8th grade which would make her 13 possibly 14. They're both underage and definitely not ready for kids.

seamus

Typical...

Allston

He's going to hyave to work a little harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments