Kanye West's Lambo

Scratched Up

Like Its Owner

5/17/2013 3:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0516_kanye_lamborgini_GSIKanye West's pricey sports car is like his forehead ... banged up.

The full extent of the damage to Kanye's $750,000 Lamborghini Aventador was spotted for the first time in Beverly Hills today ... and it's all scratched up on the side.

On Tuesday, Kanye's Lambo was being delivered to Kim Kardashian's home after being serviced when the gate closed in on both ends of the sick ride.

Kanye is currently in New York getting ready for his gig on "SNL," so the delivery guy responsible should expect a personal performance of one of his epic live rants next week.

0921_stars_cars_footer

bernergirl

Ugly car!

KicksandGiggles

My car sure as heck is not worth $750K. But at least I do not have to fold up to get in it and smash man parts sitting in it!!! If Kanye can get in that and not smash, then he could use a thimble as a condom!!!

demis bicycle seat

no worries! my dad is a tv repairman he has the ultimate set of tools!

zjo

Does he even have a license??????

o rly

Not a $750,000 car.

TPF

It's just a shame to see a thug like him have such a nice car. Hopefully he will pull a James Dean in it!

jay75

how is that a $750000 car? is there $250000 cash in the trunk? do your research TMZ .... its MAYBE $500000, tops

Tony

He purposly tints the windows on his vehicles as an excuse to get pulled over. Kim and Kanye have been pulled over by L.A. P.D. in the Mecedes Jeep for that very reason. ..... I see more fender benders and tickets in his future. You cant drive a car like that around and not expect to get pulled over.

Hank

It was Kim's gate her or Kanye can pay for it. I think Kanye should show the world for once he won't be a douche bag and just take care of it. I have never seen two people who are so undeserving of the money they have than these two losers neither have any talent.

Turk182

Thanks for letting me know he's going to be on SNL. I'll make sure not to watch even more than I was not going to watch before I heard this.

MikeBenvito

When will Tmz learn that the car doesn't cost $750,000 but $400,000 god damn their stupid

Eric

http://www.reverbnation.com/visionaryintheflesh Support an Army Soldier from Alabama that recently returned from Afghanistan and trying to break into the music industry.I have a very unique style.Support a troop.Follow the link please!!!

KartrashianKow

Why no sensor on the gate? Next they will say their child got smashed in between the gates! They are so damn stupid!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2