Kelly Rowland

Beyonce's Pregnant?!

WHAT?!?!

5/17/2013 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051713_kelly_rowland_launch
Former "Destiny's Child" singer Kelly Rowland had NO IDEA Beyonce was pregnant with a second child ... either that, or she deserves an Oscar for the performance she just gave in a L.A. parking lot.

Kelly was on her way out of a cafe when we asked how she felt about the latest reports ... that Beyonce is pregnant with baby #2 -- and Kelly looked totally flabbergasted, saying, "WHAT?!?!"

But it's likely she actually did know ... because as soon as we started asking more questions, Kelly clammed up.

So we gotta ask ...

lisam

This pregnancy is fake as the OTHER....

Waka Waka Waka

I don't think she said WHATas in omg she's pregnant WHAAAT. I think her WHAT was more if a dam I gotta wait another two years to make a comeback WHAAAAAAAT...

eivissa

I don't think Kelly Knew.

I think Kelly is not in Beyonce's world anymore, meaning,

I think they grew apart and have different social circles

And beyonce just plain distanced herself from her
and it is strickly business.

Beyonce is at a whole different level Kelly will never be, and I also think Kelly puts guilt on beyonce

that she wants her help to get her at super star

level, and Jay-Z and beyonce arent obliged to do that.

I think they keep Kelly at arms distance for Those reunions and thats it.

Plus,
I dont think it helped when Kelly slipped the that she was having a girl the last time. So .

static

If Kelly and I hooked up we'd have beautiful kids.

MetsFan

That "what" wasn't flabbergasted, it was more like "oh no not this moonbump ish AGAIN smh".

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I knew it when I saw those photos of her and Jay Z in Cuba. Even though there were other photos posted after that where she clearly had no obvious bump - she still DID look like she was expecting on that Cuba trip... maybe the baggy dress she had on at the time emphasized it better than her girdle-body suits she wears on tour. *shrug*

Poopsi47

No talent kelly

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

Kelly Rowland wants to have a child with me before marriage, but I keep telling her that I'm not that kind of boy. We just kiss and hold hands and kid each other all the time. It's so funny.

ciiola

g

Jessica

She just put out a song about being in beyonces shadow. And these camera men have the balls to kinda rub that in her face? Her "What" was probably a "you have nerve" what.

Jen

People answered "Yes" to this while we have absolutely zero reason to believe it is even true? Y'all are taking this just a little far aren't you...

August

Kelly "Beyonce's PREGNANT? She doesn't even take care of the one she already has"

InfamosA

Congrats to her surrogate;)

IAMSALLIE

These people has nothing better to do than hate. So what if she's preggo damn how many Pampers you gonna buy hell even bottles for that matter. And wgaf about if she carried Blu or not y'all mfs need lives.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2