Kim Kardashian

I'm Taking the Baby ...

ON TOUR WITH KANYE

5/17/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0516_kim_kanye_touring
Kim Kardashian
is NOT upset that Kanye West has decided to go on tour just a few months after the birth of their child ... because TMZ has learned, she plans to go with him, baby and all.

There are reports Kim felt like Kanye was abandoning her by scheduling a tour for his new album in October -- just three months after she's expected to give birth -- but sources close to the touring company tell us, that's not true ... because Kim and the baby are coming along for the ride.

And she's not messing around either -- we're told the touring company has already been given orders to arrange for cribs and soundproof hotel rooms at every stop.

Kanye hasn't announced whether his tour will go international -- but we all know the guy has an affinity for Paris, so we're guessing he'll most likely be heading overseas.

So with the baby coming as well as a new album ... we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

CU

Do you really think she is going to care for her child? There will be a separate room for the baby and nanny.. Kim will be in her own hotel room doing what she does best.

realitycheck

Kanye is jus doin what loyal man should do... i would bring her too..

realitycheck

Thats what real men do from chicago!! U good kanye. Shack tha haters..

tellmeaboutit

Exciting?? Neither of these ego maniac aholes is exciting. But Kanye is sooo owned, bought, paid for, and labeled sucker. Can't wait for all the hissy fits he'll throw after he learns how to toe the Kartrashian line. Speaking of the baby, we already know airhead Kim isn't bright enough to take care of a kitten, so good luck, baby! You're gonna need it!

KartrashianKow

So do soundproof hotel rooms keep the baby from crying?

U dont know me

Why isn't neither ever an option anyway I can't believe this talentless whore gets this much attention

Colour1

I had to pee on myself when Kim said she was traveling with Kanya!!! She has no CLUE as to what is life on the road! With a new born no less??? "ROTFLMAO"!!!

melissaw

Kim is going to bond with her new born in airports and hotel rooms. How classy! A woman chasing a rap-artist around with a baby in her arms (picture that!). I feel a Jay-Z/Kanye lyric coming on.

JCGTV

2 babies

Danni

he will cheat no matter what..doesn't matter if you go on tour or not.

Samantha

Why does he always look drugged? His eyes, his open mouth? And he's a stinker for that whole MTV Taylor Swift thing, Beyonce made him steal the mike from Taylor and rag on Taylor and brag about herself. She knew she was going to lose to Taylor ahead of time, and could not stand losing to a white chick that was prettier than she is, and that actually had her own blonde hair.

As far as Kim, the baby will come out of her a** or her lips at this point. Disgusting woman, not b/c she has a big bottom, if she were born that way, I would not mock her - but b/c she doesn't have the common sense to know the an a** that large is comical and dumpy and that she shouldn't have paid for it.

Allboutme143

Wat a stupid mother and father taking a bby on tour ha this is just sad they both should b home and put of tge public for the bby first year ........ I mean wtf it's that serious my man woodnt b in tour him and his ego wood b at home with his family.

Marcy

Congratulation kim & kanye. Kim do what ever you and Kanye want. Because when it comes down too it, it's what u 2 want -- not the rest of the world. I see how perfect everyone out there is. Also they all do everything right. Really. Enjoy this special time together and spoil baby girl. Love is what makes the world go around!

Loraine

That is so wrong to have that baby on the road. If he wants to go on tour then let him but baby and momma should stay home.You would think Kim would be smarter than that, now Kanye I don't like him at all and I don't think he wanted to be a dad. What he was around for the birth but was gone for the rest.. Kim thinking about her weight when that should be the last thing on her mind after giving birth.. Your world changes after you have a baby and I should know being a mom. Think of all the germs your baby will be open to by being out on the road..When she should be at home in her own crib and relaxed and quite.I like Kim and I do watch the show but I just wish she'd wake up.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12