Kim Kardashian

I'm Taking the Baby ...

ON TOUR WITH KANYE

5/17/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0516_kim_kanye_touring
Kim Kardashian
is NOT upset that Kanye West has decided to go on tour just a few months after the birth of their child ... because TMZ has learned, she plans to go with him, baby and all.

There are reports Kim felt like Kanye was abandoning her by scheduling a tour for his new album in October -- just three months after she's expected to give birth -- but sources close to the touring company tell us, that's not true ... because Kim and the baby are coming along for the ride.

And she's not messing around either -- we're told the touring company has already been given orders to arrange for cribs and soundproof hotel rooms at every stop.

Kanye hasn't announced whether his tour will go international -- but we all know the guy has an affinity for Paris, so we're guessing he'll most likely be heading overseas.

So with the baby coming as well as a new album ... we gotta ask ...

casemanagement

Obviously, Kim has no idea what it's like to have a newborn baby.First of all she'll need a good emotional support system. Something she won't be able to get from self-absorbed delusional Kanye. Second she's putting her career as a Reality star on the line. Kanye will not accept all those cameras or will he tolerate mama Jenner (manager). This is going to be good. Where's the popcorn?

Miss Bobbie

Kanye's album and tour will be a flop and he will blame Kim for it.

Kim Lores Bodaglo

Who cares about these two? There are so many important things going on in the world. Couldn't care less about them. With that said, your question should have been, "Is it a good idea to take a newborn on tour?" Answer, "Duh, no!". Good Lord.

TxGal

OMG! The KarTrashian are just despicable!!!

tessa

who the eff cares, talk about a non-event and useless info

Aaron

Again, I'd really appreciate a "NEITHER" button. I like to vote to see the numbers, but I can't muster interest in either of these...

CoconutScrimp

Kanye is officially in third place in that clan: Kim, the baby, and Kanye.

zippo5904

I doubt very highly that Kim's pimp, uh I mean her mom, will let her go on tour with sperm donor. How is Kimmie going to keep the funds rolling in if she can't work?

zippo5904

You see all the Kartrashian whores all over the place. What about Rob? Can't Momma make him any money? Nobody wants that fat ass.....LMFAO!!!!!!!

Laura

Will Richard be joining them?

bernergirl

Wait till they have to deal with poopy diapers, I'm sure that bus will smell amazing. But then again she will have a night nurse and 3 nannies, probably keep the kid in a different bus all together.

Jamoak

Poor kid being born into such a sh!tbag family

nORRis8

Well an unknown source told me no one cares.

Liz

Seriously, TMZ, if you're going to do polls, you have to give us a third option of "neither." And she's crazy if she thinks it's healthy and appropriate to take a months-old baby on tour.

RunnerGirl

I'm sorry - self-obsessed much? they want to go ON TOUR - 3 months after the birth of their child?!?!?! - call me old fashioned, but I thought the first few months after the birth of a child - they need to get into a structured environment? I'm not a parent, so I guess I don't have much room to talk - but from my friends who are - they tell me those are the crucial first few months for getting a "routine" down. oh well - kim and kanye probably have 25 nannies so it won't be a problem for them.