MJ's Ex-Housekeeper

Key Witness in Wade's

Molestation Lawsuit

5/18/2013 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0517_wade_mj_01
The Neverland housekeeper who graphically described seeing Wade Robson naked in a shower with Michael Jackson ... will play a huge role in whether Robson wins a cent from MJ's Estate in his new civil lawsuit, TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the case tell us Wade's lawyers are dissecting Blanca Francia's testimony during Jackson's 2005 molestation trial.

During the trial, Francia -- who worked at Neverland in the late '80s -- testified she witnessed Jackson showering naked with a 7 or 8-year-old Wade.

We obtained a transcript of the testimony in which Francia describes seeing Michael's underwear on the floor outside the shower, as well as Wade's child-sized neon green underwear.

She said she couldn't see what Michael was doing exactly because the shower door was fogged up, but said she heard him laughing.

Ultimately, Francia's testimony wasn't enough to sway the jury -- MJ was acquitted -- partly because Wade himself also testified, but insisted Michael never touched him.

TMZ broke the story ... Wade is planning to argue that MJ's companies -- MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures -- had a duty to protect him because they were involved in recruiting him from Australia to work with Michael.

According to sources, Wade wants to use Blanca's testimony to show Michael abused him as a child. We're told Wade's lawyers are also trying to contact her to see if she will cooperate in the new case.

janet

Doesn't matter if this guy is looking for a penny or not. Jacksons child molestations charges the first one blown off the second one arrested, booked, hidious mugshot and trial.

Just because he got away with it doesn't mean he didn't do it. He just wasn't convicted of it.

The court of public opinion still has not gone away. Not since 2005 and still past his death to current day. Hell he was Michael Jackson could get away with anything and he did.

Even got away with OD ing himself. Hell Dr. Murray got the full blame for that. Jackson was no prince charming. Off stage a totally different person.

rolun

Wade robson should go drown in the ****in ocean where he belongs

nikki

This stinks of MONEY. This is sick and sad, Wade stood in court and said nothing happened, you are a money grabbing hoe

Renalyn Capuyan

****dafakap!

SUNFLOWER

FRANKY
Do you think you are better or smarter? You are calling people rabids. What do you think gives you the right to do so? Because you are arguing for the person who says I'm the victim? I think we should all try to treat each other more civilised way.

-----------------

Unfortunately, you don't have to go far to get all your questions answered. Just read this page and re-read your own grand standing statements. But then you would not recognize yourself as a rabit even if you can't see yourself in front of a mirror!

And we would not ask you to check out on mimi or HN's posts. For all we know, you might just be one and the same!

Serpent of Sandoz

Jerry Sandusky and Michael Jackson are cur from the exact same cloth. They used the very same strategies to lure kids and terrify them into silence while and after molesting them - for decades. Very good thing once is dead and the other rotting in prison.

SUNFLOWER

FRANKY
I'm sorry to disappoint you. I have only one account. But I know you won't believe it. And when I said we should treat each other more civilised I meant everybody, no matter which side. I know you think I'm a rabid with no brains. Whatever I say you won't change your mind.

-------------

you can disrespect us haters, we don't really care. you can delete our post, but you won't be able to hide the truth.

But the least you can do is to give yourself some self respect and stop saying harming things against the victims. How can you forgive yourself if the person you are calling names is the real victim of this heinous crimw?

Just My Opinion

I guess this guy said back me up and I will give you a cut of the money. Being an ex-housekeeper of a rich family, I guess the housekeeper could you the cash, don't ya think? I don't think the ex-housekeeper would find another sweet caring man, or woman for that matter that would pay her as well as Michael did.

SUNFLOWER

STEPH
LOL. This whole story is just fishy !!!! Also, his wife looks wierd. I think they are making this up for money. He gonna get paid big time. & his wife is gonna go on a shopping spree. LOL

------------

Frank,

Is the above not a rabid statment made by one of the rabids???

Should we respect rabids like this?

she's not only attacking Wade, she's attacking his wife!!!

So what extactly were you saying when you rabids saying that money is all evil insinuating extortion, blackmail etc. Your questions to "What I think" are a bunch of grand standing rhetoric that you should really be quiet (see I respect you so much not to tell you stfu!)

Dumb Ass MiMi

Thank God, we have shut up the rabids for 30 minutes!!!

Now, what else have the rabids got???

Answer: Mimi's gold panties and a bucket of donkey juice!!!!

gman

More lies I see. The first liar that started all this finally told the truth after his father went broke and committed suicide. You people are sick. Once a liar always a liar.

MiMi

Joy Robson's 2005 Testimony (Wade's mother):

Q. And then from that point, from September of
1991 up till, let’s just say, September 1993 -
okay? – the time frame involved, you and your son
spent a great deal of time with Michael Jackson, you
were around him a lot, correct?

A. I don’t think so.

Q. You were not at the ranch on a number of
occasions during 1991?

A. My memory is in the entire time we’ve lived
here since 1991, we’ve only been at the ranch with
Michael on four occasions in 14 years.

Q. Four occasions?

A. Every other time we’ve been here without
him.

Q. Would that be the same for your son?

A. Yes.

Q. So –

A. He came one — all the time by himself.

Q. You testified that you’ve been out at the
ranch on an average of about four times?

A. Four times a year, but Michael was never
there.

Q. He’s never there when you go there?

A. Very rarely. I can only remember four times
in 14 years that we’ve been there with him since we have lived here.

SUNFLOWER

JUST MY OPINON
People need not judge others or act like Michael is one, and worry about their own life. "IF" Michael was one, I am sure God has given him his due on judgment day. Ask yourself this question.. are you a winner in the eyes of God?

---------------

If we can raise awareness of child molestation and stop the pedos on their track to save each one child, our job is done and we consider this a victory.

The way the rabids are going, they issue life threats not only to innocent people, they indirectly become enablers to pedophiles. Their potential harm is tremendous.

Look at the case of Sandusky and Savile. We need a large anti-pedo arm to fight this heinous crime. And we take comfort in every bit of a small victory!

SUNFLOWER

Joy could be naive about the issues. Now that she sees the harm and pain her son went through. She reads the cases of Sandusky and the Catholic Church, I am sure she has been enlightened and would be readily reconsider her position on the matter!

So stop practicing your copy and paste of old articles from eight years ago, and grow with the time, and get wiser, not dumber, Mimijane!!!

Dumb Ass MiMi

GMAN

----------------

The word is "lier", you uneducated gullible lying piece of crab spreading rumours and fake news, confession like they are gospel. Right on, suit you right because MJ was your Messiah!!!!