Tanning Mom Music Video

Quite Possibly

the Worst Video Ever

5/19/2013 10:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051913_tan_mom_launch

If you've never seen the Verne Troyer sex tape, then you are about to watch the worst thing ever recorded ... Tanning Mom's music video.

As TMZ first reported, Patricia Krentcil inexplicably decided to record a pop song entitled "It's Tan Mom" ... figuring if Octomom did it, so could she.

Now TMZ has gotten our hands on the music video for the song ... and it's an absolute nightmare.

If you don't go blind in the first minute, be sure to watch around 2:00 mark ... when Krentcil just completely gives up on trying to sing along with the track.

It's so bad, it's amazing.

Serpent of Sandoz

I lasted 33 seconds.

Kamar

The crazy thing is when I've seen pics of her husband who was some kind of finance guy he isn't old looking and a little attractive. I can't figure out how he was married and had children by her

katy_kat

Why are you promoting this stupid woman& her antics?? I bet a bunch of people will now watch the video because TMZ wrote about it. She is not a celebrity. She's a sick human being who should be locked up in a nut house somewhere. Stop publicizing her crackpot wats of making money!

Ryan@Denver

This broad probably made more than a cent off of this. If you don't think this is the greatest country ever...

notalawyer

Hotter than Kim Kardashian...
Has a melody and a beat
Unlike the GARBAGE Kanye West did on Saturday Night Live finale....

nikynewark

Between her and Christie I'll never admit I'm from Jersey!

andrew

I have watched this horrific video so many times...its kinda catchy

andrew

When she cackles the " ha ha ha" kinda scares me....

J4X

I'm gonna go ahead and be embarrassed for her since she seems to be incapable of it. I thought the photo set she did at the beach was embarrassing but its nothing compared to this.

Sherry

What is wrong with her??? She has a teenager!!

deann

There are no words, I am at a loss !!

patches

Yep Her Daughter is going to Move out of the House when she's 18 and Live Far Far Away..... Such a Disappointment

Truth

It's no worse than that Robin Thicke song.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I don't feel well. I watched the video. Seriously, I'm having an extremely negative reaction. I believe the military has weaponized this tan mom, and psy-ops are using this vid to torture terrorists ha ha.

jjjrgrayson

Theirs 3 minutes I'll never get back and my eyesight is gone.