Lindsay Lohan Sued

Her Druggie Reputation

Cost Us $5 Million

5/21/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0520-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Lindsay Lohan
has just been sued for $5 million she doesn't have ... all because of her highly-publicized drug problems, TMZ has learned.

D.N.A.M. Apparel Industries -- a clothing manufacturer -- just filed the countersuit against Lindsay in response to Lindsay's lawsuit against the company.

In her lawsuit, Lindsay says she struck a business deal with D.N.A.M. in 2009 allowing them to manufacture clothes for her "6126" clothing line -- but D.N.A.M. stiffed her on a massive licensing fee. Lindsay wants $1.1 million in damages.

But D.N.A.M. is now coming back at Lindsay for nearly five times that amount, insisting SHE'S the reason their business deal fell apart.

According to D.N.A.M., the company did its darndest to sell their 6126 clothes to high-end third party retailers -- but by spring 2010, no one would touch the brand ... because Lindsay was back in rehab ... and her legal problems were playing out in the media "like a Greek tragedy."

D.N.A.M. claims Lindsay's "drug-addled image" destroyed 6126's reputation, and rendered the clothing line completely unsellable.

D.N.A.M. says it invested millions in 6126 for nothing -- and now it's suing for breach of contract and fraud, demanding at least $5 million in damages.

And the irony ... Lindsay's currently back in rehab yet again.

Lindsay's attorney, Perry C. Wander, tells TMZ ... "The license agreement does not have a morals clause that allows the company to suspend payment for any behavior.  The contract is not in LL's name thus she cannot be held personally liable. The cross claim is therefore frivolous and totally without merit and will be defended vigorously."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Reg

Well as it is Thursday here, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!!!!!!! You get 2 happy birthdays from me, I wish you the best day EVER, I am so glad I got to meet you, and feel proud and honoured to call you a friend.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.
I wish I could put up a cake for you, so we could all have a slice, I am sure you can put up one for us all to share? I will be joining you in a birthday tipple,
CHAMPAGNE for EVERYONE!!!!! , HAPPY,HAPPY ,BIRTHDAY!!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoox

LISA

I watched the coverage about the tornado in Oklahoma yesterday. It was gut wrenching. My thoughts and prayers to out to all affected.

The storm remnants reached Ontario yesterday (it was dark in the afternoon), and there was a small tornado east of where I live this afternoon. It's just started up again, so I need to log off and prepare for another power outage. If anyone talks to Awards, please tell him I miss seeing him here at TMZ, eh!? Nite all.

seamus

@ Regina-I might be back but right now I am Lohaned out and need to just relax. Sorry to say hi and good bye-maybe I will get a second wind and see you later. If not have a wonderful day.

rosethorngurl

There was nothing to oay, cause the clothing wouldn't sell because Lindsay drug addled whore. So sorry if she doesn't like the truth.

Ellie G

Snicker....Snort....Quack!

pattin

i dont understand why lindsay even needs adderall. even if she does have add or adhd, she doesnt have anything she needs to concentrate or be productive for. its not like shes in college and needs a lil somethin to help her study

DeeMaree

Hallelujah! Husband just got back from Louisville Kentucky. Going to go and spend some time with him. Later all...

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

@REGGIE: I can't wait for William and Kate's little royal arrival. Love the royals! Well maybe not the middle eastern ones so much after reading thedirty about p*o*r*t*a*p*o*t*t*I*e*s. Still in shock about that stuff!

Reg

Have to get organised and get my busy day started, will check back in later folks.

pattin

lindsay, its mommy, i hope your alright and u get well soon. u will get thru this, at least u DAMN WELL F**KING BETTER cuz mommys mortgage was due like 30 Ambien hazes ago

P.S. i need another 40k. living vicariously thru you (even tho im well past my prime) isnt cheap hunny

hugs and kisses,
mommy

RF

Lindsay Lohan Leaves Phone In A Safety Deposit Box

Lindsay Lohan, who is serving a 90-day sentence at the Betty Ford Center, was so concerned about protecting the numbers in her cell phone from falling into the wrong hands that the troubled star put her phone in a safety deposit box before entering the facility.

“Lindsay’s entire life is in that phone. She has contact information for everyone. Celebrities, stylists, make-up artists and the numbers to get almost anything she wants throughout the world,” a friend of the actress tells Naughty But Nice Rob. “We joke that she is an international concierge. If you want something in London at 2:00am or New York at midnight, Lindsay knows a guy who can make it happen.”

While at Betty Ford, Lindsay will be monitored closely via security and technicians 24 hours a day. She is forbidden from having a cell phone and can only make brief calls or use the Internet on weekends.

“Her phone is her drug,” adds another close friend. “She is never without it. She is always texting and on it. Over the years she has assembled a list of contacts that are some of the best in their profession in the world. She wants to make sure that list does not fall into the wrong hands.”

Is it just me, or does Lindsay’s life sound like the plot of a Mission Impossible movie?

LISA

Happy Birthday Nikki! I just saw that comment about Nikki Minaj - hilarious!! REG - she must have thought you were a stalker/super fan, lols! Have a good day/night!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Its after midnight in New York which means its SOMEBODY SPECIALS Birthday . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTTERCUP!!

LK

HAPPY BDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BDAY TO YOU !!
HAPPY BDAY DEAR NIKKI !!!
HAPPY BDAY TO YOU !!!!
LOL :)

Reg

Can everyone please raise a glass and wish our DARLING , Nikki a VERY HAPPY AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!!!! , Wishing you an outstanding day NIKKI.xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Love Ya! oxoxoxoxoxo.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YEEHAWWWWW.