Lindsay Lohan Sued

Her Druggie Reputation

Cost Us $5 Million

5/21/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0520-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Lindsay Lohan
has just been sued for $5 million she doesn't have ... all because of her highly-publicized drug problems, TMZ has learned.

D.N.A.M. Apparel Industries -- a clothing manufacturer -- just filed the countersuit against Lindsay in response to Lindsay's lawsuit against the company.

In her lawsuit, Lindsay says she struck a business deal with D.N.A.M. in 2009 allowing them to manufacture clothes for her "6126" clothing line -- but D.N.A.M. stiffed her on a massive licensing fee. Lindsay wants $1.1 million in damages.

But D.N.A.M. is now coming back at Lindsay for nearly five times that amount, insisting SHE'S the reason their business deal fell apart.

According to D.N.A.M., the company did its darndest to sell their 6126 clothes to high-end third party retailers -- but by spring 2010, no one would touch the brand ... because Lindsay was back in rehab ... and her legal problems were playing out in the media "like a Greek tragedy."

D.N.A.M. claims Lindsay's "drug-addled image" destroyed 6126's reputation, and rendered the clothing line completely unsellable.

D.N.A.M. says it invested millions in 6126 for nothing -- and now it's suing for breach of contract and fraud, demanding at least $5 million in damages.

And the irony ... Lindsay's currently back in rehab yet again.

Lindsay's attorney, Perry C. Wander, tells TMZ ... "The license agreement does not have a morals clause that allows the company to suspend payment for any behavior.  The contract is not in LL's name thus she cannot be held personally liable. The cross claim is therefore frivolous and totally without merit and will be defended vigorously."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'm gonna go out today and have me a wardrobe malfunction

Reg

In all seriousness, in this day and age of technology, is there no way that someone can get a miniature drone into BF, to observe Blo in all of her (horrors).???

Its Nikki Bitches

Gotta workout be back in a few.

LISA

Dear Nikki:

♪♫ HEY I heard it's your birthday …
It's my birthday too—yeah (OK,that’s a lie)
They say it's your birthday
You're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to YOU! ♪♫

+ a virtual HIGH FIVE and a double HIP BUMP – YEAH baby!!
(The Lala version of Birthday by the Beatles)

Firefly

I know this is off topic but I'm so stoked over what happened I just have to tell somebody.
~
The other day a friend of my daughter whose father is in a coma asked me to go with her to see him. I started wondering if I could get a response out of him using my flashlight and a recorder. Like I do with the paranormal. I didn't think it would work but what I got amazed me.
She asked her father if her mother was the one keeping him here.
On the recorder I got a male voice whisper.....Forever and ever and ever. At the same time the flashlight turned on big and bright. She then asked are you tired of fighting? And the flashlight turned on big and bright again.
The mother is very controlling and is bringing in witch doctors and voodoo priest and fakes who are charging her big money to bring him back with their practices.
I hate seeing this poor man tormented, he was in motorcycle accident and has been in a coma a year and a half.
But what amazed me is we reached him on some level. And that to me is a miracle.

Reg

It does not take a Rhodes Scholar to work out that when she is released from BF, that she will either OD, or?????

Reg

Speaking of birthdays, mine coincides with the demise of Michael Hutchence (INXS) and JFK.!!!!!!!!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY, NIKKI! ;-)

May the gritty crust of Dirt become entrapped under your wheels.

StarryStarryNight

happy birthday, nikki!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

If you get a chance, go to ROL. Sez made me a really cool cake. You have to scroll down to see it

Grab a fork and take a slice

. . . . . (). () () (). ()
. . . ̥ _̲ ║. ║ ║ ║. ║ _̲. .̥
. .{. • _ ❃ _ • _ ❃_ •. .}
__{• .❋. _ .❋. _ .❋.. •}__
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reg

OT, WTF is going on???? Did you see the poor bastard in the UK. I fvcking despair of this world. I really do. I am so thankfull that I have met all of you beautiful people. I will always appreciate the time that we spend together, and ALWAYS LOVE my beautiful children and my grandchildren and my dear friends on and off the net.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Well I'm off to have my wardrobe malfunction......keep it down to a dull roar.....Morning, Zeph, and again, Happy Birthday, Nikki.

ketjo

Happy Birthday Nikki !
I like 50 ...It was a very good year....LOL You are just a young'un to me Hope you have a Happy Day.....

Don't you just love the way Lohan Inc is working every day to keep her name in the media ........While she is on her Betty Ford Vacation......Hell .......its not like she actually getting treatment from them ...after all ....She was the one who has something on them.....what ever it is it got her a Years worth of Rent on a fancy beach house at 7000 dollars a month......and her last minute admittance into there hollowed halls to save her ass from Jail....." You don't do what I want .....I will go to the media and tell them What really goes on here if you have the money Honey !!!!! " LOL
Same old Lohan Inc ......Blackmail, Cons, Lies, and Grifting..... the Family's Motto.........."I Know Lots of Stuff So do what I say"..............

Baby Sam 's got to huge turtles running all over the house trying to get away from him....He caught them at the edge of the woods on the road ...(It rained all night so they are trying to dry out...about the size of a coconut ...come to thing of it they look like one chopped in have with legs...They run he lets them then catches them up again.....LOL ...Well its easier to catch then the Lizard he had yesterday still don't know were it got to.......Later....

Ellie G

Happy Birthday Nikki!!!

I hope all your wishes come true!

Its Nikki Bitches

<------------This is Brooke

Urgent prayer request! A long time family friend just had her 8 year old daughter diagnosed with a rare form childhood brain cancer. The tumor is inoperable and has a 3% survival rate. Brooke is currently barely coherent as this type of tumor affects her ability to see, hear, speak and breath. They have begun chemo treatments and find out within a day or two if they are working. Please please please pray for Brooke's miraculous recovery and also for the strength of her family in this unimaginable time.