Lindsay Lohan Sued

Her Druggie Reputation

Cost Us $5 Million

5/21/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0520-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Lindsay Lohan
has just been sued for $5 million she doesn't have ... all because of her highly-publicized drug problems, TMZ has learned.

D.N.A.M. Apparel Industries -- a clothing manufacturer -- just filed the countersuit against Lindsay in response to Lindsay's lawsuit against the company.

In her lawsuit, Lindsay says she struck a business deal with D.N.A.M. in 2009 allowing them to manufacture clothes for her "6126" clothing line -- but D.N.A.M. stiffed her on a massive licensing fee. Lindsay wants $1.1 million in damages.

But D.N.A.M. is now coming back at Lindsay for nearly five times that amount, insisting SHE'S the reason their business deal fell apart.

According to D.N.A.M., the company did its darndest to sell their 6126 clothes to high-end third party retailers -- but by spring 2010, no one would touch the brand ... because Lindsay was back in rehab ... and her legal problems were playing out in the media "like a Greek tragedy."

D.N.A.M. claims Lindsay's "drug-addled image" destroyed 6126's reputation, and rendered the clothing line completely unsellable.

D.N.A.M. says it invested millions in 6126 for nothing -- and now it's suing for breach of contract and fraud, demanding at least $5 million in damages.

And the irony ... Lindsay's currently back in rehab yet again.

Lindsay's attorney, Perry C. Wander, tells TMZ ... "The license agreement does not have a morals clause that allows the company to suspend payment for any behavior.  The contract is not in LL's name thus she cannot be held personally liable. The cross claim is therefore frivolous and totally without merit and will be defended vigorously."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

brian

Fools should have known better than to try to cash in on Lindsay. She's been irrelevant and unstable since forever, and she pisses all over every chance she gets for redemption.

ketjo

Spring is a busy time around here when it finely arrived that is....Ha Ha !
Gardens to plant ......Flower beds to turn and plant.....Spring Cleaning ....we still do that in the south......and Life in General......Glad to see you well and active.....
But the plain truth is I just got plum feed up on Lindsay Lohan...and Lohan Inc and TMZ coverage of her........I mean TMZ covers her because of the Money they make off of our hits on any story they publish.....and TMZ will publish anything for the hits.....they don't give a crap if its garbage or not they are the salesmen standing on his wagon selling corn for 4 for a dollar......you get the corn home and shuck it you will find its all full of worms and eaten half up not good for even feeding the hogs..Does he know he saling wormy and nasty corn....YEP ! does he care ? NOPE ! all he wants is the money........and Lindsay Lohan is one if the nastiest and wormiest pieces of corn he would ever sale........
If it was for Mike and his pledge to keep the money coming in for Lohan Inc while his idol is behind locked doors ...She would not get a mention anywhere.......Which I think is so funny.....Oh well....I choose not to buy the Corn ..TMZ is selling........

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I understand this company doesn't have a leg to stand on but is it WRONG that I want Blohan to lose anyway . . .?

fleabag73

I think Lindz should hook up with Joey Buttofuco, LOL

BobbieFisher

I think people's blind hatred for Lohan is allowing them to be set up for a big disappointment with this case. Look, I can't stand Lohan. She is a low-IQ'ed, drug addicted, lying, thieving, face-punching, assholic, entitled, carjacking, crackheaded, junkie who is the dumbest and worst actress of her generation. BUT - she will win 1.1 million dollars on the suit because apparently that was part of the contract. And it is DNAM's fault for becoming involved with her. The suit will go to trial and it's not a jury but a judge that will oversee the legality of presenting a case with no legal basis.

In other words, I can't sue Facebook because I invested in the company and their stock tanked overnight. That was the risk I took. Even if Mark Zuckerberg himself dropped acid, robbed a bank and ran naked through Silicon Valley - I was the one who took the risk and knew full well it was a risk. There was no moral's clause (and no, Lohan's lawyer is not lying about that) - so DNAM is running the risk of not only getting their case thrown out in court and losing the 5.5 mill, they also could wind up paying lawyer's fees for Lohan because it was a frivolous suit, meaning legally there was no precedent.

So Lohan gets 1.1 mill
DNAM might have to pay lawyers costs
Lohan already has lost her reputation, this can't hurt it anymore - she is literally the bottom of the barrel. So all the things they want to say about her - can't damage anything anyhow - she's a pariah in Hollywood. The only work she can get is from milk shake shacks and promoting ginseng drinks and for a few *******s - a spot on Anger Management. At this point - she's a complete Loser and prostitute junkie - what more can they say that will hurt her reputation?

So I honestly think Lohan will win the suit. And her lawyers aren't going to drop it because NDAM is suing her back - why? Also Holley wants to get paid for all the pain she's suffered being Lohan's lawyer. I highly doubt Lohan will see a penny of that money. It's all going towards legal debts.

And Bobbie Fischer is dead. But Bobbie Fisher is very much alive and well.

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsay Lohan had a wild night at a private house party this morning, but it seems like the real party was in one of the bathrooms! During the early morning festivities, we spotted Brandon Davis and Lindsay Lohan engaging in some very suspicious activities in the bathroom … check out the video below to see for yourself!

A photographer on the scene tells X17online exclusively:

“Last night I saw Brandon in the bathroom standing in front of the window, and you can imagine my surprise when I then saw Lindsay bouncing around the room too – clearly there was a whole different kind of party going on in there! After a few minutes, a photographer’s flash went off, and the party buddies saw it and closed the window, but it appears as though they stayed in there and continued partaking in some questionable activities!”

BLOW JOBS FOR COKE!! THATS THE WHORE SHE IS

ketjo

No Thanks Nikki !
I've got 21 kittens scattered out in various out buildings and barns ..so you can say I;ve had enough Pu**y tailing around here going on don't need to see any more....Got to be you couldn't go out in the back deck without having to hear all the God awful Catawalling coming from the woods and building were some Pu*Sy Cat was trolling for a Touchy Feelly visit from some stray TOM......and by the look of a couple of sets of kittens my little Pus*yCats have a taste for the Middle and Far East like Lindsay .....got a couple of Siamese looking ones......LOL

billybob

It's really getting super ridiculous. If this criminal bitch never goes to jail, someone has to shot her...

Its Nikki Bitches

KETJO, YOUR BACKKKKKKK !!!! WELCOME BACK SWEETIE :)

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I can't stand her.......but really, I hate her.

seamus

Happy Birthday Nikki-I am going to post this every time I remember because by Thursday I will not remember.

seamus

@ Andy -if you are out there your post from this morning has stuck with me:

"I live with my nightmares, and grow from it"

Love it-insightful and brilliant.

seamus

Here on Long Island a young college student was shot and killed during a hostage situation this past Friday.She was just 21 years old-a horrible situation. Please keep her family in your prayers and thoughts along with the residents suffering loss in Oklahoma.

jaimey

I can to spell all right! shes so prety how can I meet hur ??

DeeMaree

Ketjo Im a good southern girl but this year's spring cleaning...it's just overwhelming. I keep looking at all this chaos which I'm not used to and I go back outside and plant something. But my girls are coming over Sat and Sun to lend a hand. Lindsay I can go in and out of my home. I can go to the feed store and Lowes. I'm free. Are you screaming yet?