Lindsay Lohan

Rehab All-Star

5/26/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
was expected to screw up again in rehab -- at least that's what we here at TMZ thought -- but to our amazement, she's actually become a model patient this time around.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, the actress has been attending ALL of her group and one-on-one counseling sessions at Betty Ford -- and she's not only taking them seriously, she's talking to friends about what she's learned ... especially issues involving self-control and reckless impulses.

Lindsay is saying the program is getting more complicated and emotional, but she's not shying away.

We're told Lindsay is sleeping in a room with two roommates because she doesn't want to be alone.  Get this -- there's no drama -- she's getting along with both.

Several people who have visited her at Betty Ford tell us Lindsay looks better than she's looked in a long time.

Pretty ironic -- considering when she was sentenced to lockdown rehab, Lindsay was adamant she did NOT need treatment.

Heidi

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW DIFFICULT THIS WAS TO PRINT FOR TMZ..... AFTERALL, TMZ'S GOAL IS TO ONLY PRINT NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS GIRL......

HOWEVER, YOU'LL SELDOM, IF EVER SEE ALL THE NEGATIVE THINGS HAPPING WITH THE KARDASHIANS BEING PRINTED BY TMZ!!! HMMM, SOMEONE HAS SOMEONE IN THEIR POCKET........

Jen

Bull****.

RF

The source is Michael Lohan, who spoke to TMZ at LAX. Actor Josh Hopkins was on the same flight and twitted, "TMZ guy at LAX left me mid interview to get old man Lohan. Hollywoods cruel pecking order."

Svenghooli

Lyndsey who?

train wreck

God has blessed us all.

Lindsay, you're cured!!

PitBullLover

who gives a rats ass
seriously??

janet

Hey Lohan is not getting any special treatment despite how she tries to make it sound like she is. She has roommates because she has to. Not because she want's them.

Just like Lohan didn't have a damn thing to do with staying away from Brooke Mueller, that again was intensionally done by Betty Ford.

Lohan has no say and no clout of anykind. She either makes the best and does everything BF tells her to do or violates and goes to jail. That simple. That's Lohan only clout. She's fully aware of this.

Leopold butters Stotch

Her and that Bynes chick should hang out

Chief Gall

Hey, great for Lindsay!!!! And she's looking good!!! She will look better than ever in a couple of months when she's out and ready to sign on to her next movie. A quick read tells me that many/most haters refuse to believe this story. I'm not surprised, considering the blazing, delusional stupidity of hard-core Lindsay haters. LOL!! How many here think she's miserable, is causing trouble, and looks like zhit? Raise your hands. That's a lot of hands. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Jules

How sweet! TMZ writes a love letter to Lindsay in rehab. Did BF let her stay on her beloved Adderrall?
Just askin'.

Randall

Hopefully Lindsay is making progress.

BobbieFisher

Riiiight. Who called this in to TMZ? Dina? Michael? or the thief herself, Lindsay? I assume they are testing her daily - so if she does have access to amphetamines (adderall) I am sure it would have showed up. I think this smells like the Lohan bullsh!t. Lies, lies, and still more lies. I read just a couple of days ago that she struggled in vain to get one of her old drug dealers to visit the BFC but BFC wouldn't allow him on the premises. I also read that she was hell on wheels angry still about the adderall and that her "Mr. Fix-it" dealer was allowed in.

Nope - this is definitely not true. I'm sure that it's the usual Lohan crap of denial. "Lindsay is doing great!" BULLSH!T! She's probably complaining to everyone she sees and angry as she usually is.

I give it two weeks once she's out - since she must be tested for drugs as part of her probation, she'll test positive for adderall in no time. Then she'll say "I'm sick, recovery is a process" while she's drinking her vodka and red bull and snorting her crack. Some people do get better - but not Lindsay Lohan. For her - once a junkie - always a junkie.

I'll wait patiently for that day when she "blows" her probation and is maxed out by the Judge (who specifically said if she screws it up, he'll max her out). It will happen, only a matter of time.

Cricket

I would like to believe it, but I just can't. She has been an addict so long, and an actress to boot, that I believe this is an act to show responsible she can be. Within days of release, she'll be right back to the old tricks.

Its Nikki Bitches

New Thread

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

Martha Stewart's landing strip. Martha Stewart's landing strip. Why can't I stop thinking about Martha Stewart's landing strip? There's something wrong with me. I need help. Commit me to Betty Ford. Lindsay Lohan for roommate is my only hope and cure.