Lindsay Lohan

Rehab All-Star

5/26/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
was expected to screw up again in rehab -- at least that's what we here at TMZ thought -- but to our amazement, she's actually become a model patient this time around.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, the actress has been attending ALL of her group and one-on-one counseling sessions at Betty Ford -- and she's not only taking them seriously, she's talking to friends about what she's learned ... especially issues involving self-control and reckless impulses.

Lindsay is saying the program is getting more complicated and emotional, but she's not shying away.

We're told Lindsay is sleeping in a room with two roommates because she doesn't want to be alone.  Get this -- there's no drama -- she's getting along with both.

Several people who have visited her at Betty Ford tell us Lindsay looks better than she's looked in a long time.

Pretty ironic -- considering when she was sentenced to lockdown rehab, Lindsay was adamant she did NOT need treatment.

janet

@Patty...exactly and Lohan knows it like everyone else. She either complies or goes to jail that simple.

Not to worry Lohan will right back to partying as soon as she's out the door. Just like she's always done. This time won't be any different.

Jay

Thanks for the update .....Dina.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

week ago sh wouldnt bathe, brush her hair, clean her vaneers or douche..so I am calling bullocks on this story

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Pop Quiz: Check out the last few stories between ROL and TMZ and answer the question below:

Lindsay Lohan Invites Drug Dealer To Visit Her In Rehab!

Lindsay Lohan Spent Up To $15,000 On Cocaine And Pills Before Checking Into Rehab, Her Ex-’Drug Dealer’ Claims

Lindsay Lohan: I’m Going Back On Adderall When I Leave Rehab!

Lindsay Lohan Struggling In Rehab! ‘She Looks Haggard And Hasn’t Brushed Her Hair In Days,’ Says Pal

‘I Want To Break Lindsay Out Of Rehab!’ Dad Michael Lohan Says Betty Ford Program Is ‘Ridiculous’

Lindsay Lohan Gaining Weight At Betty Ford; She Can’t Stop Eating Since Adderall Was Taken Away!

Betty Ford Or Bust! Lindsay Lohan Told She’ll Be Sent To Jail If She Changes Rehab Clinics

Lindsay Lohan Terrified She Will Gain Weight After Being Cut Off from Adderall

I Want Out of Betty Ford ... Ain't Gonna Happen

Cut Off from Adderall I'M QUITTING BETTY FORD!!!

REHAB ALL-STAR

Question: Which headline is so obviously out of place that it shows an obvious work of fiction?

janet

@Zephyr...Golly Gee, Rehab all star. The model patient one. Too funny. Lohan thinks she's going to be taken seriously. What a joke.

ilovegossip

I swear...Dina will say ANYTHING to keep Lindsay relevant...

ABB

Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick! Please no more planted shill stories from her sources! You once said that this loser was a model actress in Sheen's TV show also, her sources said only to report the truth days later about what a bit ch she was.

janet

Lohan still has to make sure she's getting some form of attention. She's scared to death to be Lindsay who?

janet

Right on time for the black arrows. Just means were right.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Lindsay Lohan Invents New Automobile From Rehab

(Reuters) Lindsay Lohan, the troubled starlet, currently acting as a role model in rehab, is not simply counting down her 90-day stint. She's using her amazing talents to better the world for everyone else by inventing a new vehicle that runs on water only. Sources close to the amazing actress say that her work will revolutionize the automobile industry, and put the greedy oil companies out of business.

"I really hate greedy people, so I wanted to strike back in a positive way", says the fabulous all-star. "I've been surrounding myself with positive people all my life, and this is my contribution to society, other than my accomplishments on the silver screen".

We're told that Lindsay is also developing a sensor that will steer vehicles away from the backs of dump trucks, thus avoiding any possible collisions. "It's currently in the works, and I know that Gavin would have benefited from this invention last June. Unfortunately, I was too busy pouring my heart and soul into Liz & Dick at the time."

Once the accomplished star leaves rehab, she plans on tackling her next role as Scarlett O'Hara in the remake of Gone With The Wind. It may seem like a daunting task, but it Bear's repeating that she's so fabulous, nothing is out of her reach.

Fred Farkel

Lindsay??

GOOD
FOR
YOU

Mom and dad???

GET
YOUR
ACT
TOGETHER
AND
HELP
YOUR
KID

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Only 66 days left to serve

yo

The bigger picture is that Lindsay is being sued for being "drug-addled" thereby ruining marketability of products she sponsored. So she needs some press claiming she is no longer drug-addled.

Pete

nobody gives a **** what morons at tmz think....ever!!!!

Sam

Curious the success / lost cause rehab programs ratio is. Seems to me it's just used as a 'get out of jail' card.

Lindsay is with doctors, counselors, group meets, etc. daily...she needs to learn how to be alone. Being alone, liking your own company would be a giant step in the right direction.