Chief Keef

Weed-Sniffing Security Guard Was a Fat Racist

5/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_chief-keef_getty17-year-old rap sensation Chief Keef is crying RACISM -- telling TMZ the "fat ass" hotel security guard who busted him for smoking weed had it out for him because he's black.

TMZ broke the story ... Keef was arrested in ATL for disorderly conduct after a security guard at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel called 911 this week ... claiming Keef was "rolling marijuana" inside his hotel room with two "black male" friends (one of whom was fellow rapper Tray Savage).

Here's Chief's account of the situation:

"So me and my homie Tray Savage was in the hotel room chillin' when some fat ass security guard started knocking on the door talking about he needed to fix a water leak."

"So his ass walked in and started looking around at us and immediately gave me the racist look then started talking sh*t to me."

"I told him, 'I thought you wanted to fix a water leak?' Which he obviously lied 'cause there was no water leaking."

"Then he immediately started talking sh*t to us. He told me that he was going to call the police on me so I called him a bitch."

"He kept saying how the police about to be on their way to lock me up so I blew smoke in his face and pulled out 30 racks (white person translation: $30,000) and said I got the bond money -- there is more where this come from."

Keef says he felt the security guard was "racist from the moment he walked in the room. The way he looked at us was a racist look."

As we previously reported, the security guard told 911 he was only on Keef's floor to track down a water leak in the hotel ... when he got to Keef's smoke-filled room, the rapper let him inside "as if it doesn't even matter."

FYI, the security guard (who is white) has already denied racism accusations -- and called "TMZ Live" this week, saying he was simply doing his job when he called 911 ... because marijuana is illegal.

052413_chief_keef_security_launch

Keef wouldn't outright admit to puffing the reefer - but did tell us, "As for what I was smoking in the room, everyone needs to listen to my song with Uncle Ro 'All I Smoke Is Gas.'"

lulu2009

Racist look? What an idiot punk!

Always saying "it's because I'm black" . . .
`
Use a condom & shut the F*ck Up!

Stace.

Ignorance at it's finest.

Canada Guy

He sounds like such a nice, respectful kid.
I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.

DTD

He got arrested and he's black, so of course it's racism. PLEASE

helen

Sobasically the security dude DID go round and from the sound of it he acted like a ****y celeb ****e who believes he can do whatever he wants. If someone would've called me a bitch and blown smoke in my face, I wud have called the cops too. If he had been nice to the dude and settled it amicably I don't think the cops wud've been called. Also it's interesting how quick u guys jumped on the rascist aspect of this the the very next day Amanda Bynes has the same problem. Bottom line is weed smells!! ALOT. Unless ur in ur own home I think u shud respect hotels another places..get a room with a balcony and at least try to minimise the smell, better yet bake some cookies :)

Gave you the Racist Look?
`
Show me what that looks like.

Buy this Racist a Lifetime Supply of CONDOMS.
`
I don't want him procreating . . . anymore.

Onward

Uneducated idiot.

"Racist look" = the look someone gives you when you're breaking the law and acting like a fool.

"You're Stupid look" is more like it.

Rob

It's always the first thing that comes out their mouth when they are doing something illegal and get caught. Grow up. Money does not make a man!

kimo

This is what passes as ****ing talent these days....God we are so screwed!

hbk72777

Buh wheat gots his fellin's hurt yo!

C-MAN

Chief Keef a rapper sensation? I've never heard of him.
" .......with Uncle Ro 'All I Smoke Is Gas."
Okay, let him and Uncle Ro smoke my fart, because after all it's gas.

Dave

Blow smoke in his face, dare him to do anything about it and then cry like a biatch when he does. Hahaha what a loser.

jimi