Calvin Harris

Drops $7 Mil

On RIDIC H-Wood Hills Pad

6/2/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0531_calvin_harris_house_launch_v2
Gives a whole new meaning to house music -- 29-year-old badass DJ Calvin Harris just dropped $7 million on one of the most insane Hollywood Hills mansions we've ever seen.

According to legal docs, Calvin -- real name Adam Wiles -- purchased the 4,000-square-foot pad last month. Like a true baller CH dropped MILLIONS upfront, only taking out a $4.9 million mortgage.

Now to the house ... or should we say really-awesome-crazy-amazing-mansion. It's got 4 bedrooms, 7 baths, top-of-the-line everything, infinity edge pool, chef's kitchen, home theater, built-in fire pit lounge, floor-to-ceiling windows, plus panoramic L.A. views.

Perfect for gazing down at the plebeians below. All hail house music.

D Man

Prediction time... in about three years we'll be reading that this house is being sold at auction.

A1A

I think the music video might just be a tad too violent for my taste, I did not make it too the end, as I could not make the connection between the totally unwholesome images and wanting to have some music.

Cartman

Who are the idiots who pay these "DJ's millions to press play on a MacBook?

Shmyko29

Beautiful home! I'm so freakin jealous;)

en Todo Momento!!

wow. i'm just surprised that the first 5 comments weren't 'do you want to date wealthy singles' comments.. sponsored bullxit in other words. some douche scribbled together a song or two and is living it up in some LA luxury home? he should be spanglin for change, in reality. who the hell are you fkn trying to fool. who's your neigbor? a micdonald's manager? idiot.

Azi

What a pain in the a$$ keeping those windows clean around the pool.

Roman

Isn't he the character from that Sunday comic? I bet those f**ks from Family circus get PAID!!!!!

Duke Steele

So, he had a couple of million to put down and took out a mortgage for 4.9. So, now he has a serious nut to pay every month when he could have bought a less elaborate house with the down payment and have it paid for. Like the D Man says, in about three years it will be in foreclosure and he'll end up losing it. I give the moron two years. Because I just listened to about 20 seconds of the video and based on a nothing new about it song,don't think he'll be making big money for too long.

pancake

Just one more real estate sucker.

Johnny Drama

now that's a house worth living in!

allicali

Um he really made that much money to buy it? His music is crap.

Leona

I live near his home town and my god this house is probably bigger than that itself :)

Bozek