Marilyn Manson Dedicates

Song to Paris Jackson

'Disposable Teens'

6/7/2013 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

060713_marilyn_manson_splash
Marilyn Manson dedicated a song to Paris Jackson at his concert in L.A. last night ... a song called "Disposable Teens" -- a track about a teenager who's angry with society.

Manson's dedication was simple -- just telling the crowd, "This song is for Paris Jackson."

The rocker then launched into "Disposable Teens." Here's a sampling of some of the lyrics:

"And I'm a black rainbow ... And I'm an ape of god ... I've got a face that's made for violence upon ... And I'm a teen distortion ... Survived abortion ... A rebel from the waist down."

"You say you wanted evolution ... The ape was a great big hit ...
You say you want a revolution, man ... And I say that you're full of sh*t."

We broke the story ... hours before Paris took a meat cleaver to her arm at her Calabasas home earlier this week, she "threw a fit" because she wasn't allowed to attend a Marilyn Manson show.

Marilyn has since extended a VIP invitation to Michael Jackson's daughter for the next time she can get to his show.

train wreck

guess I'm old now. i don't understand how people can listen to that nonsense...

Phoenicks

Manson knows firsthand about being in the middle of a kerfuffle with kids - remember Columbine?
He also said the best thing after it all: "I wouldn't say a single word to them- I would listen to what they have to say, and that's what no one did."

@iAMTIMWILSON

This is the attention she wanted, now lets all say a prayer for this kid now.

D

NICE! She should always be "allowed" to see live shows. Who knows she may be the next Madonna.

Kobe_No_Means_No

Her significant weight gain must have played a role as well. She literally went from hot to whale within 2 years... that's devastating for anybody, let alone a teenager.

fenuchi

Marilyn Manson's humanity shines bright. No doubt he is used to pain and can relate.

sugarkisses

What a lot of people don't know is that Marilyn is actually an extremely intelligent, caring person. I've never heard anyone speak as eloquently as he does, especially about teenage issues. I hope that Paris knows that he cares and that she someday gets to meet him, it just might do her some good, believe it or not. My thoughts are still with Paris as she continues to get better, but I also give kudos to Marilyn for reaching out.

Boogeyman

who cares.....

Susan62509

Finally TMZ listened to the actual 911 audio on ABCnews to realize Paris used a kitchen knife and not a "meat cleaver" as TMZ lied to us about.

tgrfan42069

so they told her she wasnt allowed to go to his show..what does good ole marlyn do? invite her to a vip pass knowing they prob wont let her go so she can throw another fit.pure genius this guy is

Rationalist

Great! Keep bending over and kissing the brat's ass so she can threaten to kill herself whenever she doesn't get her way.

Jamie0910

I havent heard any other celebs reaching out, i think its nice hes doing that for her in small ways.

King of TMZ

The girl loves Hard Rock!
So much for the MJ Heal The World efforts. :D

mj fan forever

First off this crazy moron should just shut up and stop trying to get publicity by using Michael Jackson's daughter. Then Paris is NOT a "disposable teen" angry with the society like evidently he IS. She was WANTED, LOVED and PROTECTED by her loving father until she ended up in the clutches of the Jacksons money-hungry. So his stupid song is also completely UNtrue. LOSER

D

He is coming to CT with Alice Cooper @ The Mohegan Sun. Will be an awesome show!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments