Brandi Glanville

Hysterical

Over 'Stolen' Dog

6/8/2013 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060813_brandi_glanville_tmz_live_launchBrandi Glanville broke down in tears on "TMZ Live" Friday while talking about her dog that may have been "stolen" from her house ... a theft that has some very strange markers.

TMZ broke the story ... Glanville returned home from Palm Springs after her assistant informed her someone had broken into Glanville's home and made off with her chihuahua Chica ... but nothing else -- nothing.

0607-brandi-glandville-chica-1

Glanville said it seemed odd that the dog was the only thing taken, but told us, "I don't wanna blame my assistant. I don't know if she lost them and is making up the story and only found one … But I have to believe what she tells me because I don't know."

Glanville is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the recovery of the dog.

Mikey

George Costanza:

I go out to the garbage, I find you a new dog in fifteen seconds.

Karvey Kardashian

Leanne is probably boiling the dog in a huge pot of water like the bunny in Fatal Attraction.

daQueen

IT WAS ****IN LEAANN!!

Milehigh

Who is this girl? Who cares? Lame story....

Azi

I'd have to agree, something isn't right. Why would they take just the dog ? Something is amiss!

Yourkiddingmeright

Poor Brandi. I'd be hysterical.

6one9

SHE looks just like ``` Leanne here!! wtf!

helen

The assistant should've said an eagle/ hawke took it. Isn't that a problem in LA?

KnuckleDragger

I think you have to be pretty lonely in your life to be this upset over a f'ugly-lookin' dog. These are the kind of obsessions that turn a chick who's a good date into a bitch when she doesn't get her way.
Been there...got the ripped t-shirt.

john talone

Remember she was on the real housewives,SHE IS ****ED UP,CRAZY,PARANIOD.SHE THINKS SHE IS RELEVENT,AND SHE IS NOT.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Barking mice.

CorkiDeCat

Coyote ate your doggie...

AllThingsPop

It is shocking that so many of you speak as if you know anything about Brandi. Calling her names and commenting on her character only makes you look unintelligent and immature. This is one reason why other countries think we are all idiots.

andrew

LeeAnn got het husband & dog

Mimi

If I see an identical dog snapped in Leann's shopping cart outside of Target, I won't be surprised in the least.! Seriously, if it's a break-in, there better be a busted door or window. And why wouldn't she have called her right away. The dog should have a DNA chip, so watch out, LiLi. As for the wildlife, anyone here knows, you don't leave small dogs outside because of Wiley Coyote. I'd fire the assistant. Sorry. Inexcusable.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments