Brandi Glanville

Hysterical

Over 'Stolen' Dog

6/8/2013 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060813_brandi_glanville_tmz_live_launchBrandi Glanville broke down in tears on "TMZ Live" Friday while talking about her dog that may have been "stolen" from her house ... a theft that has some very strange markers.

TMZ broke the story ... Glanville returned home from Palm Springs after her assistant informed her someone had broken into Glanville's home and made off with her chihuahua Chica ... but nothing else -- nothing.

0607-brandi-glandville-chica-1

Glanville said it seemed odd that the dog was the only thing taken, but told us, "I don't wanna blame my assistant. I don't know if she lost them and is making up the story and only found one … But I have to believe what she tells me because I don't know."

Glanville is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the recovery of the dog.

digit0lchica04

Regardless of whether you like her or not, she lost a dog. Many of us have been there before and can confirm that it's sad and frustrating not being able to know what happened. The cir***stances are awfully strange.... Hopefully the little guy is just hiding out somewhere or ran to the neighbours.

Jeff

This stupid **** has an assistant? LOL!

Gargamel

Hand over some cash or the dog gets it!

Susie

I hope she finds her beloved pet, something sounds off about this situation. Not sure but I would get a new assistant if I was her, and a new security system as well.

fran

I hope they find the little guy and return him. He must be scared to death. The kids are going to be so hurt if they cant find him.

DanaS

Maybe her vagina swallowed the puppy and she just didn't realize it

GothamGirl

She's gorgeous! Hope she finds her dog.

arealrascal

Run, little doggy! Run for the hills!

Seriously, no member of the animal kingdom should be forced to exist with this dumb-azz coont.

randomnone

She talks too much and is relevant because of Lee Ann she annoys me. Get another dog

sid

Damn, she looks like Leann in this pic.

helen

Eagles took it away or giant hawkers whatever u guys have in LA. Hope Leanne doesn't use this as a bid to have Brandi's boys stay at hers full time..she's just sik enough to do that. If I was Leanne I wud buy a brandi and the boys a home nearby. U can't replace a mother no matter how important u think u are

Jen

She is always complaining about how broke she is but yet is offering 1p grand for info on her ddog??? She needs to get her priorities straight!!!

robertwb3

Fairground Stripper

AllThingsPop

I wish Harvey would use his TMZ or, at the ver least, his People's Court money, to buy English and spelling lessons for his regular cast of characters on TMZ.com. Not only are so many of you ill-informed, but ill-educated as well.

sophiastormy

I had a cat named chica... she died at age 17...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments