Buzz Aldrin

I'm Just Going To Say It ...

TANG SUCKS!!!

6/11/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0610_buzz_aldren_tang_ArticleBuzz Aldrin says he HATES TANG ... and due to the fact he's been married to 3 women, we're guessing he meant the drink.

Of course, Tang (the drink) shot to fame as the stuff the astronauts like John Glenn sipped on during space missions back in the day.

Tang is to astronauts ... like crack is to whores -- or so we thought!  Because at the taping for Spike TV's Guys Choice Awards this weekend -- Buzz shockingly proclaimed, "TANG SUCKS."

And why the revelation?

Buzz was presenting an award to Felix Baumgartner (the Austrian skydiver who jumped from space last year) ... when he began talking about how jealous he was of Baumgartner's Red Bull sponsorship.

Buzz proceeded to gripe about how no corporate sponsor ever paid HIM to go to space -- not even Tang -- and that's why he didn't feel bad trashing the drink.

Wonder how he feels about Astronaut ice cream ...?

IwuvTMZ

Yeah, just like his face lifts.

Ricky

Buzz is on crack- Tang is freaking delicious!

Leopold butters Stotch

No crap Buzz hates tang, he spent his whole life drinking chocolate Ovaltine and prune juice. The guy that put four wheels on a wooden board and unknowingly inventing the skateboard.

Brian

Do they still make Tang? I haven't had it since the 70's when I was a kid. I don't remember it sucking though.

Brad G.

I'm with Buzz. The VERY oldest memory I have is my g'mother and father arguing about giving me Tang. I don't know how it turned out... but I hate that glowing orange brew.

BB not bb

Tang tastes so horrible that they don't sell it any more. It tasted nothing like oranges. It was probably a ton of citric acid and some other chemicals. They would have been better off drinking powdered oranges with water.

There was some other space product that they used to sell that was like a long chewy tootsie roll that tasted like peanut butter. That one at least tasted pretty good..

Red Bull actually makes people have heart attacks. Some people have died at concerts from mixing Red Bull, alcohol and being out in the hot sun all day.

Is the main point in life just to get rich? At least I know who Buzz Aldrin is. I had never even heard of this guy jumping for Red Bull.

awesomewave

So do his infomercials.

Vibes1313

In blender; 1 cap 3/4 full of Tang 8 oz. cheap Gold Tequila Splash of water 2/3 blender fill with ice Blend til smooth AKA; Horny Bull Try it, you'll like it.

natasha1976

I love Tang! They still make it. I even got my husband and kids hooked on it.

Pete

its way better than he sorry excuse for orange juice thier selling out there

James R. - Los Angeles

Tang is to astronauts.....like crack is to whores....like homosexuality is to Harvey Levin.

Let's see how long this post stays up before the p*ssies at TMZ remove it.

Mikey

He's become Rain Man.

iiiunk

Tang!buzz is the best

iiiunk

There is nothing yes I said nothing like tang on this earth or even in space buzz kill buzz

iiiunk

If there was no tang I`d go back to HHMI labs and hook up and be a good monkey

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments