Kanye West

I Did NOT Cheat on Kim K

6/12/2013 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_kanye_coleman
Kanye West insists he did NOT cheat on Kim Kardashian with a Canadian model/bartender -- telling TMZ, the woman accusing him of being unfaithful is just out for some easy publicity.

24-year-old Leyla Ghobadi recently did an interview claiming she met Kanye at one of his concerts in July 2012 -- three months after Kim and Kanye began dating. She says Kanye had his security pick her out of the crowd and they went for drinks after.

She claims they later engaged in two sexual encounters -- one while Kim was pregnant -- and that Kanye confessed his relationship to Kim was a sham in order to increase his fan base.

But a rep for Kanye says it's all BS -- telling us, "This most recent attack on Kanye West and his family is totally without merit. It's a blatant attempt by a misguided individual who is clearly seeking publicity, and another in a series of malicious stories drummed up by non-credible 'news' sources."

The rep adds, "This is a sad attempt to hurt two people trying to live their lives."

0612_leyla_ghobadi_kanye_west_sexy_photos_footer

PussLiquor

One looks like a horse one looks like a cow.

pat

You're going to tell me he didn't cheat while he was in France where there are girls who put Kartrashian to shame in so many senses.

Please.

He's cheating on her all the time and it's going to happen after too.

Brasil

I can't believe how many people actually believe this.

I don't and I'm going to tell you why and you could say whatever.

I read the story in the papers and everything she said anyone can say. She states his shows and when Kim was there. Which was all public knowledge, the dates of his show and when Kim showed up. As we've seen on TMz and other sites.

She also states the date when Kim started taping in Miami which was all made public. She took a fan pic w/ him. The day after he had some words w/ a photographer in Ny, this came out the next day.

Anyone of us on here could say we were w/ Kanye. Get a fan pic taken w/ him. And said we were w/ him at times when we knew where he would be and where Kim would be cause she be always tweeting when and where she would be.

I can't believe everyone is believing this.

I'm going to stick to what I believe and this time next yr I bet you all will still be saying he's leaving her or she's leaving him. He don't like her parenting; she don't like his parenting.

And you all would still be on here giving your 2 cents while they LIVE THEIR LIVES. And you live threw them.

cluesarethere

If.... This Is true and Leyla had a second tryst with Kanye in October it could explain why Kimmy got pregnant before the divorce from Kris was final. Kanye was straying already and the threat of being dumped sped up plan B... Get pregnant.

jsuz22

Kris Jenner is not a rep for Kanye West. When has Kanye EVER commited on anything ESP to TMZ.. Please, see how long it took TMZ to post about this. Must had Kris on the phone all morning trying to figure out what to say. Oh yeah so, Kim cheated on Reggie (prob even Kris H), and Kanye cheated on Amber, KARMA is a mother!

G

We don't care. DIAF, already.

Repeter

I believe her.

MuteYourAZZ

True or not the guy is still a douchebag and the nozzle that comes with it. This dumb bitch can't make it as a stripper so do the next best thing and that is get paid by news rags to tell a lame ass story. Who are people going to believe anyway? Her dumb ass or his dumb ass...His dumb sign head butting ass that is who!

Leopold butters Stotch

Any guy in the entertainment industry cheats except maybe Chuck Norris since he's Mormon and allowed a crap load of wives. Kanye most likely started cheating a week after they found out she was preggo.

Marilyn

Ha Ha Kim,
He's going to tell you not to DARE to
speak to him.
What a lousy life you & your kid have in store for yourselves with this angry uncaring monster you tricked into fatherhood.

Jay

He should of cheated with her, shes smokin hot! I saw some bikini pics of her and couldn't help but jerk, so I no Kanye did it!

Mike

If Kanye thought that hooking up with a Kardashian would make people like him more then he is truly an idiot... you know, the kind of idiot who walks in to a street sign and then gets mad at the sign.

Brasil

Here's what's going to happen, she will do the rounds. be on other tabloids, go on talk shows. Get her checks.
And when everyone is over her, she will then come back saying how her modelling career has gone down since revealing her truth.
Then more fans that took pics w/ him will come forward, they slept w/ him too.
Well let me say it for free, I guess I did b/c I wen to his show last year w/ my sisters and we all took pics w/ him.

JMP

Kiss and tell... For money!! Your parents must be proud, you whore.

a long time Leno fan!

both deserve each other and then there's the article's picture that looks like it was taken in someone's living room. anyone know where this pic came from? a 'model' with a beak and face like that?? you MUST be kidding! anyone can dress half naked but then there's the responsibility of making a decent living as a 'model'. riddle me this: what is it with these skanks that call themselves 'models' when their position underneath someone's body is about as far as they get?? I mean seriously, look at her face!