Lindsay Lohan

Leaves Betty Ford

for Malibu Rehab Center

6/13/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613_LINDSAY_LOHAN_tmzLindsay Lohan has CHECKED OUT of the Betty Ford treatment center near Palm Springs ... and has entered the Cliffside rehab center in Malibu ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... the move was APPROVED by the prosecutors, the judge and Lindsay's lawyer.

The gang agreed ... Betty Ford is better suited for a 30-day program, which Lohan has completed -- and she'd be better off completing the remainder of her 90-day sentence at a new place.

We're told ... they all agreed Cliffside in Malibu would be beneficial for Lohan and everyone signed off.  She checked out of Betty Ford yesterday ... and is already settling in at Cliffside.

We don't know if Lindsay will be allowed to take Adderall at Cliffside ... but one source says, "It's doubtful."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Nichole is proud lielo is a complete utter failure at everything she does...

tom

how is that even possible if that was me I would get a year and I would know

Marvin

Back to the beach. Cliffside Malibu CA........lifestyles of the rich and famous......welcome back LiLO

BobbieFisher

This infuriates me. She can just check out and go to Malibu for another rehab? The BFC designed a special program just for her and she gets to leave? This is in lieu of a prison sentence. JAIL. No one gets to check out of one jail because they want to go to another jail. Of course this JUNKIE wants to go to Malibu - the closer to her drug dealers who can slip her her precious adderall. I am POSITIVE they are going to allow her to take her uppers - otherwise why would she go there. Now that the BFC was being hard-a$$ on her cracked out butt, and took away all her prescription meds - her drugged out haze lifted and she plotted this with a clear head and a clear intent - GET ADDERALL! You know it - I know it - her drug dealers know it - her friends know it - her family knows it - we all know that is the ONLY reason this JUNKIE left the BFC. 30 program - my a$$. "Move that rehab, I'm Lindsay Lohan!" that entitled snot.

And shame on the prosecutors and judge. Lindsay gets to piss on the justice system of California again and the justice system just opens it mouth up wide. What a bunch of fools, Lohan wins again.

Another reason to despise Lohan, the lying, thieving, drunken, blame the "black guy" twice, grifting, career sh!tting, face-punching JUNKIE!

seamus

nibble, nibble-lets see how long before TMZ deletes this.

Joan K

I think the loser needs more filler in her upper lip, she doesn't look like a duck completely and that would do it. I give her 2 weeks to screw up and that is stretching it.

Marvin

I hope they at least let her surf an hour a day...

21stcent

There is no magic rehab. There is nothing different in a new rehab that will work for someone who doesn't see that their life has become unmanageable.

Until one truely wants to stop the insanity of addiction,
rehab is just a bad vacation.

lee

Hey there Lindsay! Didnt know you're still alive

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

DUCK-LIPPED SLIME BALL.

janet

As long as Lohan stays out of jail, she is her own waste of time and space and money, it all comes out of her pocket or whomever she get's to pay for it.

Not a penny out of the taxpayers money. I always thought that was the whole idea.

Lohan can boast and brag rag and complain all she want's to. She still isn't pulling anything over on anyone.

Rob

Looks like to me that she had enough time to stop by the Michelin tire dealer and get her lips inflated.

Horrendous!

Diane

I wonder what it's like to always get your way.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

"I'm not going to comment," Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White said Thursday

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/lindsay-lohan-checks-betty-ford-rehab-article-1.1371756#ixzz2W7pgTc9l

DaDa

Is her new favorite meal sketty and butter? Her face looks like a basketball while not on blow.