Debbie Rowe

Won't Seek Guardianship

Of Paris ... For Now

6/14/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_paris_jackson_debbie_rowe_article_getty
Debbie Rowe
is NOT at odds with Paris Jackson's guardians, Katherine Jackson and TJ Jackson -- and she will not try to wrestle guardianship away unless the situation changes drastically ... because she does not want to split up Michael Jackson's 3 kids.

Sources directly connected with the family tell TMZ ... Debbie has spent a significant amount of time at Katherine's house and "likes and respects" Katherine.  We're told Debbie loves TJ, and worries he's taken on so much -- not only is he guardian to MJ's 3 kids, he has a family of his own to care for.

As for Debbie's relationship with Paris, we're told it's "intense."  Paris calls Debbie "Mom" and the two interact as mother and daughter, with Debbie often correcting Paris and "laying down the law."

We're told as much as Debbie loves Paris and wants to be with her, she does not want to yank Paris out of the family house and away from her brothers, Prince and Blanket.  We're told Debbie is especially worried about Blanket, who is vulnerable and feels abandoned after Michael's death.

Now here's the problem -- We're told Michael's brothers and sisters -- with the exception of Janet -- have been on a campaign against Debbie being part of Paris' life.

Not a big shock, right?

0613_paris_jackson_get_well_footer

hummingbird

I think whatever is best for Paris. The family should be happy to have Debbie in Paris' life. She needs it. Seems like she would have a better upbringing with Debbie. The family should realize it's best for her. They are blood!

raven

sorry if this makes me a bad person but so be it. i think that people need to worry about there own kids and stop worrying about this kid just because she is MJ daughter. get your house in order before you judge someone else. whatever is done in the dark will come to light and its not for us to point fingers or judge. whatever is going on is a private FAMILY matter and yes they are HER FAMILY regaedless of piror situations. at the end of the day her grandmother, debbie, aunts and uncles will have her back and will pick he up when the world wont, just like they were there for michael. YES like i said for michael i beleive that michael was close to his family and i also do beleive that he might have helped some family members out money wise but not as the media would put it like he paid all there bills for them. michael was a parent first and i find it hard to beleive that anyone would pay soomeone eles bills for them and not take care of there own home first. i think people should stop assuming on things they DO NOT know about let this family handle their problem behid closed doors like it should be.

Text from Debbie Rowe

This is a text reportedly from Debbie Rowe to a friend....

"My lawyer is telling me I have to take some responsibility about the welfare of the children," Rowe wrote in a July 5 email to White. "Do I want the kids? Hell no. Does it look good for me to ask for them? Absolutely. I don't want to look like the woman who gave away her kids and just forgot about them."

Mee

SHE WILL SEEK GUARDIANSHIP it's coming and probably has been on the back of her mind since Michael's death, but the boy has to come around and accept her, too. Sadly, Michael's family needs their money more than we think but won't have the power Michael had to keep her away.

Why

She is not seeking guardionship because no judge in his right mind will give custody to a woman who wanted nothing to do with the children and made statements in the media about it,

"Because you give birth, because you impregnate someone, that does not automatically give you that title of mother or father. You earn the title. I have done absolutely nothing to earn that title."
These are his children . . . ," she testified. "I had the children for him. They wouldn't be on this planet if it wasn't for my love for him. I did it for him to become a father, not for me to become a mother..'
Jackson rewarded Rowe with large sums of money for forsaking the children, and money appeared to be a concern when she later tried to obtain custody of them. Rowe agreed in 1999 to give Jackson sole custody of the children. The couple's divorce was finalized in April 2000, and she agreed to an $8.5-million settlement, according to court records. She stopped visiting the children six months later because it "was not working out for various reasons," according to an appeals court ruling. In a hearing before a private judge who was overseeing the matter, she said she was "an intrusion" on the children, who "are going to have enough intrusions as it is.""I am absolutely around if Michael ever needs me, if the children need me for a liver, a kidney, a hello, whatever," she said.

Asked what would happen to the children if Jackson died, Rowe said: "I am sure he has a wonderful person in mind to take care of them."
Rowe, at the time, said she would not want the children back if Jackson died."Not that I don't love them. I do. I think they are adorable. They're his kids. They're his kids. They are not my kids."

Or a woman who is bidding her child to tabloids,
from Deby Rowe's niece's twitter

1. Jessejes‏@JesseeeJess3h
@HarveyLevinTMZ pls contact me if you are going to use the pics per my aunt lol

2. Jessejes‏@JesseeeJess3h
@HarveyLevinTMZ there are pics already buy not these

3. Jessejes‏@JesseeeJess3h
@HarveyLevinTMZ no one has this me and my cuz Paris #familytime #love pic.twitter.com/hHP4im3Wid

4. Jessejes‏@JesseeeJess3h
My aunt said to tweet this to you @HarveyLevinTMZ me and my cuz Paris #familytime

Holly

What's wrong with the Jackson family being against Paris and Prince's mother being in their lives? What a sick family.

MiMi

I have stated this numerous times before.

No one in their right mind would want to split up MJ3.

Not Judge Beckloff and not Debbie. Most important thing is for those children is to remain together.

chris

Michaels "brothers & sisters" have absolutely no say in this, I'm pretty sure a bio parent, with no real issues (criminal, drugs etc) trumps everyone.
they just don't want to be far from the cash cows.
disgusting people

Feeniegal

I'm totally for Paris having a relationship with her mother. I don't think MJ ever intended that the kids never know Debbie. Paris is 15 and capable of making decisions about Debbie. I do worry about Blanket a lot too.

Lena5420

TMZ don't you mean LaToya? From everything we've read Janet is one of the ones who is against Paris and was even behind the kidnapping of her own mother. It has been LaToya who has been supportive of Debbie and Paris' relationship. Come on TMZ seriously what has happened to you, you guys really are starting to suck BIG TIME!

Pegasus

Paris Jackson To Be Released From Hospital After Suicide Try, Set To Spend Summer With Debbie Rowe

Posted on Jun 14, 2013 @ 7:13AM | By radarstaff

More than a week after attempting suicide Paris Jackson is set to be released from a Los Angeles hospital but don’t expect her to stay home for long.

Paris is set to spend the summer with biological mom Debbie Rowe, according to a new report.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson Shares Images From Her Schoolgirl Life

Both Rowe and Paris want to be together as they continue their recent bonding, according to the New York Post.

Reports the Post:

“Everyone knows that Debbie is a huge animal lover,” Rowe’s one-time confidante Gillian Scanlon tells The Post. “It’s hard to imagine that this woman who loves four-legged creatures so much couldn’t hold equal warmth for humans, especially her beautiful daughter, who clearly needs her so much.”

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson Shares Images From Her Schoolgirl Life

As Radar reported, Paris cut one of her wrists and took a handful of pills on June 5 in a suicide attempt. We also reported exclusively that she no longer wants to be a plaintiff in her grandmother Katherine Jackson’s wrongful death suit again AEG, the promoter of what would have been Michael Jackson’s final concert.

Paris was scheduled to testify in that trial but has told close family members she does not want to.

Rowe has suddenly become a key player in the family known for ongoing drama.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson Offers Pizza To Paparazzi

Debbie and Paris spent time together before the 15-year-old attempted suicide and Paris’ brother Prince was not happy about it and has no interest in being with Debbie, who is also his biological mother.

But Paris calls her “mom” and has written about their bond on her Web site. Now she wants to spend uninterrupted time with her, according to the Post, which reports it could be quite an adjustment for the teenager:

“It will be a shock to [Paris’s] system because it’s a dirt-like existence in Palmdale, and she’ll be really screwed for other things to do there,” says Rebecca White, a former Rowe confidante and sometime guest at the ranch. Plus, Debbie seems to prefer animals to people. The mat outside her front door says: Pets welcome. Children must be on a leash.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

“But it seems Paris has real talent with horses so it will be something she and Debbie can bond over,” White adds.

Rowe’s reemergence is surprising considering how long she has been out of the spotlight with her children. She worked for Dr. Arnold Klein, who introduced her to Michael.

Their relationship was always a public mystery, with no official announcement confirming she gave up parental right (she denies that she did). She did receive millions of dollars from Michael.

PHOTOS: The Jackson Family Arrives To Dr. Conrad Murray’s Trial

And while some reports have questioned if Rowe is after a slice of the Jackson fortune, she has shown a fierce protective side of Paris, taking to Twitter to attack haters.

Paris is expected to return to her family home when released from the hospital. After that, Rowe most likely will play a prominent role in her life.

Jessica

You can tell a lot from a parent or guardians actions. Working in CP, it becomes easy to spot what the intentions are. If the welfare of Paris was the main priority she would be where she wants/needs to be. Clearly her sanity and health isn't on the Jackson's priority list..

BRAN

I personally know paris we are friends and i need to clear the air ..she is an absolute ray of sunshine and has some deep rooted daddy issues. She needs to be able to have a judge free life. The cyberbulluing has become horrible and she really is just a down to earth modest girl. I will see her soon,and im so happy that she is BETTER! i LOVE Paris and she needs time to herself, she is a 15 year old, and debbie is a doll who is not lookig for fame, but looking out for her daughter. I will speak to her soon for updates!

International Pedophile Awareness Day June 25

Paris,
As The Official Spokesperson of the iPad Movement,I Would Like To Extend You A Personal Invite To Our iPad Party June 25.....

_♥_♥___♥_♥_
♥___♥_♥___♥
_♥_iPad__♥_
__♥_____♥__
___♥___♥___
____♥_♥____
_____♥_____
June 25th

While It Is True We Won't Be Celebrating Any Of The Dead Diddler's Daddys Songs There Will Be A Party Possibly MM Will Attend,And face It MJ Wasn't Your Real Dad Anyway,We Will All Remember The Victims Of Your Dead Diddling Father.

Paris,
You Are Welcome To Join Us,It's Not Your Fault That A Horrible Pedophile Adopted You,We Understand Your Pain & Hold Nothing Against You Just As Adolph Hitler's Family Is Not To Blame For
The Crimes He Committed Against The Jews.

Join Us
Let The Healing Begin,
For All Of Jacko's Victims

iPad

June 25.

Veronica

.......but when Mrs. Jackson's head gets cold, look out, she's going for the jugular!!